Mei Hatsume: oblivious geek

Your friend Mei Hatsume was working overtime again at the UA development studio. You met her on the first day, you bumped into her and saved her from dropping anything. She for some reason, she asked you to help her test inventons; deciding you were trustworthy. After a few accidents, you really bonded. You wanted to hang out with her, so you decided to break her out of her latest building streak.

As you walked into the studio, Mei was alone at one of the tables. She was facing away from you, wiggling her hips; bouncing her rear. You blushed, you actually had a crush on your friend; and her butt was definitely first class. You walked up and tapped her shoulder. She turned around, smiling as she realized it was you.

"Hey dude! How goes it? Here to work?", she asked. "I was just thinking you may need a break", you started. "Yeah, I need to use the restroom and grab a snack. Hold the fort, thanks!", she charged out. You weren't bothered, rather used to this actually; you'd just have to be more clear when she came back.

You leaned against the counter, accidentally bumping something. Looking behind you, it looked a gun. It was sparking, which couldn't be good. It blasted you, knocking you back. You sat on a chair next to the work station, feeling dizzy. Looking up, you realized everything was getting bigger. Soon, you were toy-sized on the chair. "Holy crap!", you said.

You heard loud noises as Mei returns, she seems to have forgotten you had shown up; typical. She pulled the chair over to herself, not good. You looked up as she got ready to sit down. You ran to the back of the chair, as she sat down. You could see her butt crack peeking out, causing you to blush. You tried to climb her shirt, but messed up. Your hand missed, and you fell back down as Mei stood up to grab something. She then sat down, on you.

You thought it couldn't get worse, when Hatsume let out a beefy fart. It was like an earthquake, but from above. You couldn't even gag as her ass pressed on you. She wiggled her butt before letting out a more squeaky one.

"I wonder where my lab buddy went. Oh well, better test out my new baby. It helps promote healthy digestion", Mei injected herself with a fluid. Suddenly her stomach gurgle even louder. Paying it no mind, she went to work on something else as her injection worked up bigger farts.

She let out one so big, it almost scared her. She shook it off, but you were crying. It was like her butt was chopping onions as she let out fart after fart, each one like a punishing storm.

Soon, Mei was getting tired. She stood up, and you got up; finally free. "Oh man, this is a big one!", Mei said. The fart was so strong, it blew you off the chair. As you hit the ground, you felt something break as you couldn't move.

You heard Mei coming, as her boot came over you. "Hatsume, no!", you cried. Her boot stomped you, leaving a red stain as Mei went to bed.