big game 3: ragdoll remake

Tomoko was eating breakfast when Y/n called her phone. She blushed as Mandalays friend was kind of cute. He asked her to meet him at his house, he'd leave it unlocked for her. Tomoko smiled as she went and got ready. She wasn't sure what to expect.

Y/n simply was finishing his own breakfast as Tomoko drove into his driveway. Y/n invited her in and they sat at the kitchen counter, drinking coffee as they chatted.

Tomoko yawned, she was up late filling out paperwork. Y/n made her blush by offering to let her use his bed. Tomoko laid down, smelling the blanket. It smelled like him. She laid down to catch up on her sleep. However, mid-snooze; she felt a great pressure on her face. She opened her eyes, and saw darkness still.

"Oh, you woke up? OK then", she heard Y/n say. "I did this with the other 2 awake." Other 2? Tomoko was confused, when suddenly Y/n farted in her face. Tomoko felt her nose and eyes burn as her eyes watered. It was a shock with how strong the smell was. "Don't worry, I'll try to not make you pass out", Y/n chuckled as he farted on her face again. He felt Tomoko try to push him off, which made him giggle as she gripped his butt. He then let another fart, around the same size. He didn't want to go too big and let the fun end.

"You have a very comfortable face", Y/n said. He wiggled his butt as he let out a string of small farts. It was a funny feeling, as he continued to let out lighter farts. Eventually he got up, and looked at Tomoko.

"I decided to go easy on you compared to the others. Go ahead and sleep, I'll get lunch around", Y/n left.

Outside the window, Mandalay and Pixie watched. "Let's face it, Tomoko is too sweet to help with vengeance. Plus he admitted to going easy", Pixie said.

"There's still you and me, plus Tomoko doesn't have to actually know", Mandalay grinned.