Emi fukukado student reader part 2

"You're really cute at this size", Ms Joke said as she carried you to the kitchen counter of her apartment. You blushed at that, nuzzling into her hand. "And you make a very beautiful giantess", you told her. "Aren't you a little flirt. Bit young for me though, ain't ya?", she asked.

"Not true, the age of consent in Japan is 14, and I'm over that", you said as Ms Joke smirked at you. "Maybe I can let you have some fun", she picked you up. She brought you to her bed, and put you down before she turned around. "Why don't we reunite you with my butt, I'm sure you miss it!", Ms Joke sat on you, this time on purpose.

"It feels good honestly, my butt seems to like you; I already have to fart again!", Ms Joke said as she let out a silent one, the smell spread quickly as she fanned in front of her face. "You really must be suffering down there!", she said. It was quite the opposite, you loved your current position. Ms Joke was beautiful, and her farts would not  steer you off your affections.

Ms Joke looked at the time, and realized she had a charity dinner to attend. She stood up and looked at you. "Sorry sweetie, I have a charity dinner to get ready for. Stay here", she walked off.

This was torture; your teacher, the love of your life was stripping and you couldn't see it as she turned on the shower. You heard the water running as she got ready, and you wanted nothing more than to see her naked.

Soon, she came out looking different. She had a pencil skirt, stockings, a business jacket, and dress shirt; topped off with heels as she put makeup on. It was hard to believe it was your teacher, as she grabbed you.

"Can't leave you behind", she said as she shoved you in her cleavage.