gender-craze shrink request

"I'm sorry this happened, but this is the only solution we have", Nezu said. You sighed as you remembered the conversation. You were reading and minding your own business, when you got blasted by someone's quirk. You weren't hurt, instead you'd been turned into a girl. You were taken to 1B, and told you'd be living in this dorm while they investigated. This student didn't really use the quirk often, so they had to study it to really see how it worked. So you were a girl, staying in 1B. They covered for you, saying your room had structural problems. 1B was glad to have you, and were quite welcoming; but they hadn't realized you were a boy.

You had been cleaning the dust in your room, you'd not been here an hour and the dust was driving you bonkers. But that doesn't explain your own quirk, shrinking. You didn't have the best control of it, but you weren't overly concerned as you finished cleaning. As you dumped the dust into a little trash can by a vent, you suddenly shrank and fell through the vent grate. You tumbled and slid, as you approached another grate. You shot through and found yourself on a giant bed with a blonde girl with horns. She was reading a book that you bounced off, so as you stood up you noticed her looking at you.

"Hi, don't mind me; can you help me upstairs? I just fell from the vent, and I'm very small", the one called Itsuka warned you Pony apparently was American. You tried hand gestures to communicate.

Pony nodded as you sighed in relief, only for the relief to fade as Pony opened up the front of her pants. Pony gave you some firm licks, before stripping your clothes off. After nodding, Pony stuffed you into the front of her pants as she stroked you against her privates. Between your naked body, her massive one; and the musk. You became dizzy as you began licking Pony while she used you as a sex toy for her body. As it continued, you felt your girlish body reacting as you came closer to orgasm. You stopped trying to fight it now, after initially being ignored as you felt it. You came on Pony, coming to orgasm.
***
"So that student from this morning, he'll be a he again so long as he doesn't come to orgasm within 24 hours of changing", Aizawa told Nezu.