Mina unaware fart part 2

You woke up with a headache, still under Minas butt as she ate lunch. Lunch was the usual of the girls sitting away from the boys, by themselves. Mina was eating her spicy lunch, which was something of a guilty pleasure for her and the girls. "We're gonna be so gassy when we're done", Jiro said. The girls all laughed as Mina rubbed her butt into her seat. You were pressed flat against her panties as they talked, before lunch ended. "Still no sign of (y/n)", Yaoyorozu could be heard as you tried not to fall off Mina.

In the girls locker room, Mina had unknowingly pinned you beneath her butt as she got ready for hero training. Her big, pink butt was smothering you as she let out another fart. "Please Mina, not in the locker room", Jiro begged. "There's like no air flow." "I can't help it", Mina said as she farted again. You coughed as she stood up, pulling her costume over you before you could be seen.

Mina walked out of the locker room, her butt bouncing as she strutted confidently; still farting along the way. She held them in though as she stood around the boys. Worryingly though, there was still no sign of you; even Bakugo was worried. Mina got ready for training, it was basically tag. Knock out your target without being noticed.

Mina quickly found Midoriya, her target; she had the stealth advantage. She quickly tackled him, sitting on his face. Midoriya didn't feel your tiny body as Mina began farting. Both you and Midoriya began to suffer her booty torture. Her plan was to fart him into unconsciousness. Midoriya quickly passed out, but you weren't so fortunate; forced to endure the trapped stench. Mina carried her target with pride, amazed she beat Midoriya.

Soon after, you escaped onto the bench in the locker room. You intended to call out loudly, but you began shrinking again. Less than 1/4 of an inch tall now, there was no way you'd be noticed as Mina lowered her butt towards you again.