Bubble boobs: Bubble girl x tiny reader

"Dagobah Beach! I'm so excited! This is great", you said. Your family had recently learned that this beach had reopened, and you were excited. You arrived, and and the first thing that happened was your sister sent you flying by accident with her burping quirk. It was annoying, but you understand that; she was always careless and goofy. Once you land, you're in a soft pair of light blue lumps. You look behind you, hearing a snoring sound. "Bubble girl!?", you were in her cleavage. She was wearing a very tight bikini top, so you couldn't wiggle out if your position. You could only hope your sister or somebody came and saved you from the wrath of the sleeping bubble hero.

"Who even falls asleep at the beach? She could get mugged", you said. But that wasn't your concern, your concern was freedom. As you squirmed, you thought you saw her blue lips twitching; almost like a smile. Maybe she's feeling you in her sleep! You keep squirming, trying to be more erratic. But bubble girl rolled on her side, and you were essentially trapped in a titty sandwich.

"This is really hot, in more ways than one actually", you thought as you started sweating. Her boobs felt really good as they pressed on both sides of you. At one point, your family passed by looking for you; but you couldn't find the strength to cry out, and they'd never wake up a hero.

Suddenly, you hear a yawn; and the world trembles as Bubble girl wakes up. "I just had the oddest dream, my boobs were; what the!?", she found you! Bubble girl grabbed you from her cleavage, and held you to her face. "Where did you come from little guy?", Bubble girl asked you.

You explained your sisters quirk, resulting in these awkward circumstances. "I see now, well; let's find your folks, later. I want to know you better", Bubble girl said as she returned you to her cleavage.