Bubble boobs 2

"So anyway, thats why you don't order the seafood special when your server has contracted crabs", Bubble Girl finished her joke as everyone laughed. Bubble Girl had been invited to dinner at your home by your family after she returned you. Bubble Girl eagerly accepted the offer and now was eating your family cooking.

"But enough about my older sister, I'm having a great time here!", Bubble Girl said. "You should come more often", you said nervously. "Oh sure, anything for such a cutie!", Bubble Girl smiled.

Later on, bubble girl was chatting with your sister, while she kept you in her cleavage; it was warm and soft, and your whole family was surprised.

"You guys shouldn't be shocked, he's super adorable; he fits perfectly!", Bubble said much to your embarrassment. "I quite like the thought of his company!"

Soon bubble girl yawned, and had to leave; you waved goodbye to her as she left. You discreetly watched her bouncing butt get farther away. Your family tucked you into your doll bed for the night, and you drifted off to sleep.

You dreamed of of her, bubble girl; her feet, boobs and butt. Your heart did leaps of love, or maybe lust; but you couldn't stop thinking about her.

She came back though, within a couple days she was looking for you; you blushed as you imagined her naked, begging you to take her. You were set in her cleavage as you both left, enjoying your rightful place in her boobs.

The day was calm, as she carried you to her apartment; it was full of tiny stuff. She showed you that she often cared for tinies for multiple reasons. Tinies were her life, but she admitted you were different.

Most saw her as a mom, but you saw her as a woman. She raised you to her mouth, and in silence she professed her love with a kiss.