request from deviantart pervy reader: foot fetish

In the hallway after training, the girls of class 1A and 1B; were getting ready to change. They were on the way to the locker room, passing by you. You typically didn't stand out much, but the girls knew you enough. You talked with a good number of them, most seemed quite fond of you. After the dorms were installed, they seemed more eager for someone to confide in. They all smiled as they passed you by, unaware of your intentions. You had a quirk that let you shrink, but after you shrink; you need 24 hours and enough room to grow back. You grew fond of the girls as well, but you also had perverted desires like any hot-blooded male. You slid a cork as the door was closing, making it just in time to leave a small gap. You shrank as you walked over, having just enough time to move the cork and go through the closing door before getting too small.

Once you finished shrinking, you smiled as you saw all the unaware girls around you. You felt awful about violating their trust, but this is a golden opportunity for you now. So you watched them, enjoying the view. You turned and saw Kendo, class Bs president; she was pulling down those tight back shorts. Just a bit to the right was Yaoyorozu...

...making eye-contact with you. Uh oh. As Momo looked at you in shock, she quickly looked around. "Excuse me, I need to pee", Momo said as she grabbed you.

"What are you doing!?", Momo whispered harshly to you. "Sorry, its just; you girls are so beautiful. I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry", you felt shame at losing control of your lust. However, Momo seemed somewhat understanding; but still somewhat mad.

"I'm not going to be overly mad with how kind you've been to us, but you need to be punished. Get ready", Momo looked around the corner. She saw a simple pair of shoes, and dropped you inside. As she walked off, Kendo appeared over you. Not seeing you, she slipped her shoe on.

It was tight, sweaty; and warm. The wet bottom of the shoe was almost slime-like as you felt it press into you with each stop the oblivious giant took. Not much to peep at, but you still enjoyed yourself honestly as despite their weight; Kendo had wonderfully soft feet. You actually gave them a couple of kisses as you wondered how long you'd be here.

Suddenly, you saw a blinding light as all the girls were around you.

"See girls, cute as a button!", Momo smirked as Kendo was blushing from knowing you were in her shoe. "So here's the deal little guy, you get locker room access; but now you're our new foot massager", Momo said as you were surrounded by feet.

"Do get rubbing!"