mount lady ass-ident part 2

When you opened your eyes, Yu Takayama was in your arms. You had both decided to get a real house, and move out of your apartments. Right now, your relationship remained secret however; by recommendation of her publicist.

Lately however, you've been thinking of how you met. Her cleavage and feet were nice, but you had the urge to go back. You wanted back under her butt, to be crushed unknown to your beloved. Every day, that butt teased you constantly; as if asking if you remembered. Of course you did, you could never forget that. So you did something about it.

On your day off, you got up early and left a note saying you left early for a meeting. Then you went for the hero costume she kept in the closet. You shrank with your quirk, and climbed it; falling through the neck and grasping the fabric where her glorious butt is meant to go. Soon, you heard her giant foot steps as she got ready for work; to avoid over sweating, you were naked. But that was the best, because Yu was always naked under her uniform. She grabbed the hero costume, and slipped it on; you squirm to her butt crack to avoid being noticed by perverts.

As Yu left the house, she immediately let out her first fart of the day. "Ugh, oh yeah; it feels good to let them out!", she said. You just laid there and watched her butt cheeks clap together as she walked and farted.

Yu sat down in her office chair, and pulled out her private books. A collection of shrink erotica books, she loved reading them; but she hid them out of embarrassment. It was ironic she read them since she had a shrinking boyfriend. She put one to the side to read as she did her paperwork. But she let out a turret of farts, bombarding you with each one. The combination of sweat and fart turned you on as you kissed the giant butt.

After a few hours of farting and doing paperwork, Yu found you by chance during a bathroom break.

You were in for it, because Yu loved to punish naughty little men.