25

I am gonna turn around and walk towards the corner cause I might startle Jennie but one of the staff stopped me and kept rambling about something on the camera. He can literally pull me somewhere else to talk but he really chose to stop me right here.

"Lisa" he calls me out to grab my attention since I wasn't listening

"Just keep everything then sort it out later" I'm thinking that he might be asking about the pictures so I answered randomly

"Okay, thank you" so his question was actually about that. I look up and there I saw Jennie looking at me. I know she is shocked but she's trying to look like she wasn't. I am just looking at her but I saw how Kang slide his hand to hold Jennie's hand. I know I wasn't supposed to be jealous and I'm trying to actually not see them together.. I just am too stupid to not ask about the event I'm covering today.

I step forward thinking that I should approach Jennie a little and whisper or gesture on why I am here. Before I can even step again Jennie put her hand up a bit gesturing for me to stop. She then raise her hand like she was tucking her hair behind her ear. I step back and nod my head once. I can't help but look at their hand.. ofcourse Jennie is also holding his, cause it will be too odd if Kang is the only one holding her hand. I look up at her eyes again and I know that she's worried on what I am thinking right now. I mean, I told her that I can't help but to feel jealous about certain things.

I raise my camera a bit to subtly show her that I'm working on this event. I mean all of the staff who's covering the event isn't wearing any ID.. we're literally in a semi-formal just like the rest of the people so we can easily blend in. It didn't take too long for Jennie to take her eyes away from me so we won't look too suspicious as there is a lot of people around. I walk towards the far side corner of the room so it will be harder to see them together. I don't think I should worry about Jennie's safety in this party.. Kang is not that dumb to throw his hand at Jennie's face in a public place.

"Lisa, there will be people who will give a speech. We will cover that part so you can stick with the people around here" they said so I nod and let them do their job. I started taking pictures here and there.. I'm basically trying to do my job to keep my attention away from them.

For like the whole 30 minutes of the party I keep seeing Jennie and Kang wherever I go. They're probably talking to a lot of people that's why they're moving from one place to another. At some point I will either see them holding each other's hands or Kang's arm is wrapped around Jennie's waist.

"Fuck!" I heard a woman groan not too far from me so I turn my head around to see someone who's probably my age or older. She's trying to lean down to fix her heels but her dress must've been keeping her from doing it. I seriously want to be helpful or kind but I don't want people to think of my actions differently. I stand there and wait for someone to actually help the woman. I'm not risking it.

I just stand there for like 5 minutes trying to wait for someone to help her but since she's near the restroom and everyone's busy talking to one another, she's basically far from everyone else. I tried making eye contact with one of the staff so I can call them with just a gesture but they are all busy.

So in the end I approach the lady who's still having a hard time reaching her heels.

"Do you need help?" Ofcourse she does.. but maybe she doesn't, who knows?

"Yes please. I'm so sorry for taking your time I just need a quick help. My achilles notch is bent for a long time and it started hurting. I can't lean down because this dress is too tight" she said and the way she said it is something out of embarrassment which made me chuckle

"What do you want me to do? Should I just unfold it or something?" I'm guessing the achilles notch she's talking about is the back part of her heels