38

Continuance of the court trial, we didn't really wait for a whole month for it. They did a couple other trial and scheduled it a week after. Today is also the day where I need to be at the witness stand for the trial. I am very very stressed out but I don't think I will be of any help if I'll just be nervous up there.

"Lisayah where did you buy your coat? It looks fancy" Bambam says while we're all sitting inside the car

"Bambam shut up" Irene says

"You're seriously asking for her clothes when she's very nervous right now" Seulgi says "what about your watch Lisayah?" She adds up which earned a smack from her girlfriend

"If you two won't shut up we will end up in our own court trial later" Irene warns them which made both of them shut up

"Lisayah, do you still have the number of the person I gave you?" Jackson ask this time. Irene looks at him but she didn't ask him to shut up cause it might be something helpful for the case

"Who?" I ask looking at him

"The butcher" Eunwoo cracks up in laughter but Irene immediately throw her purse towards Jackson. They're just crazy, I'm well aware of that. I know that they're just trying to lighten up the mood and make me feel less nervous.

A knock on the car's window divert our attention from Jackson and saw Jisoo standing outside the car. They unlock the door and open it up for Jisoo.

"We can go in now.. Lisa my attorney is waiting for you, they wanted to brief you first since you will be the second witness. Kelly will go first for a video call" I nod my head and walk out of the car as the rest of my friends wishes me goodluck.

I have seen Jennie earlier back at the apartment when they were about to leave. She's nervous too but I can sense that she's more motivated today. When I saw Jisoo's attorney they lead me towards a corner to start talking about everything. They actually went to my apartment a couple of days ago to tell me the things that may happen, the questions that they may ask me, and what's smart to say and what's not. It is basically like having an identification kind of examination and you need to fill in the right words or else they will find something wrong about it. Even the way I construct my sentences and phrases those are also important.

"Be honest about the relationship.. you did commit infidelity but you wanted to protect Ms. Kim" the attorney says making me nod

"Kang's lawyer is apparently really good, it's hard to go against him not unless you'll prove him wrong infront of the whole courtroom. Ms. Kim told me you can piss off people easily which will be a huge help towards Kang's attorney. Kelly's statement will be a huge help, I'm not trying to put pressure on you.. but your statement will either put the judge more on the respondent side or our side. Be extra careful" she says making me nod. After that talk we both walk inside the court room. Jennie's just looking at the table waiting for everything to start. She's probably still nervous but she's not looking at the ground as much as before.

After a couple more minutes the judge enters the room and they started the whole trial. They did a little recap of what happened last trial before they ask if Kelly is ready. They flash her face right on the television. Jennie's attorney stand up to ask her questions. She basically ask her to explain the relationship she had with Kang and by the way she explains it, it does seem like Kang shows his good traits in the start of the relationship and he also hit her first when he was drunk. It then happened again when he was sober and it all went through a repetitive cycle.

Jennie's attorney ask a couple more questions to make sure that her words are solid enough to leave a huge impression and importance towards the judge's verdict. Kang's attorney then stood up for cross examination.