The Mission

Third person's POV

"WHAT??!! You were not even able to complete this small work??!!", Y/N roared in anger at the man standing in front of her.

"I-I tried but-", he got cut off by Y/N.

"But? But what?? You just had to kidnap him. Now because of you, I lost this golden opportunity to capture him. Damn it!!", Y/N said frustrated.

"Ma-mam,we had almost kidnapped him but I-I think someone already informed him about our plan",The man said.

"Informed him?? But who?? Who is this person who got the guts to double cross ME?? huh??", Y/N questioned while looking at the people standing around her.

Her gaze then stopped at the man standing at the corner, fidgeting his fingers, sweat drops visible on his forehead.

"You.",She said while pointing at him,signaling him to come forward.

By hearing her cold and scary voice he snapped his head towards her. He started walking towards her, nervousness visible on his face.

"Edward, right??",she asked still in a cold tone. He nodded his head.

"Why are you so nervous?",she asked.

"I-I-" He got cut off by the sound of Y/N's gun fired in the air.

"I?", she asked him again.

At this he burst out in tears and kneeled down in front of her.

"Ple-please, forgive me, I-I got greedy, ple-please I-I'm sorry-",this time he got cut off by Y/N's bullet, that she killed him with.

"I don't like betreyals.", She said simply, while looking at the dead body,which she shooted just some seconds ago.

----------------------------
A/N POV

Y/N is the scariest Mafia Queen in Korea. Currently she's on top of all the other mafia leaders,due to which she have many ememies.

Rick, commonly known as R,the 19 years old mafia at the second rank, is one of the most dangerous enemy of Y/N, which she just failed to kidnap.

You might now know why she was so frustrated to loose this opportunity.

Although there are so many other mafia leaders, there is something which differs Y/N from them.

Which is, Y/N helps police to find criminals, with her team. Also she don't kill innocent people, unlike the other mafia leaders.

Y/N is special because even at such a young age of 18 years, she achieved so much respect, by her good deeds.

The reason, she is behind Rick is that, he is responsible behind every VIP murder till now. And police, alone, was not able to catch him as he have a wide network of his mans. So they requested Y/N to help them in this mission.

Rick and Y/N, both haven't seen each other's face till now, as they always wears masks,when coming in front of each other. They only use a particular tattoo to identify that in which gang a person is.

Y/N's gang tattoo is:

 And Rick's gang tattoo is:

-----------------------------

How would Y/N be able to complete her mission?
How will she find Rick?
Will she even able to find him?

Stay tuned to find out the answers.....