We Got It!!

Third person's POV

"Ahhhh-!!", Y/N screamed on top of her lungs, making Scarlet barg inside the room.

"What the-What happen??", she asked irritated.

"Th-There is a l-lizard on the w-wall!!", Y/N replied, stuttering.

"God!! What??!! You're scared of a lizard??!! You sure you're THE MAFIA QUEEN??", Scarlet asked laughing loudly.

"Shut up!! Everyone have fear ok? Moreover, I hate lizards and so, I'm not gonna stay in a same room with it. Just kill it or give me an another room.", Y/N shouted slightly, irritated.

"Oh excuse me, you're not a guest here and so, you ain't getting any new room or anything.", Scarlet replied, rolling her eyes.

"I don't know anything, I can't live with a lizard in the same room!! Oh no oh no!! See its moving!! ITS FVCKIMG MOVING!!",Y/N exclaimed, before tearing up, sobbing loudly.

"God!! Wait!! I'll kill it!! Just stop crying!!", Scarlet replied, rolling her eyes, yet again, before grabbing a broom, after keeping her phone aside.

She tried to hit the lizard but it was fast enough to crawl ahead. This repeated for another 2-3 minutes before, she sighed annoyingly and threw the broom on the wall towards it.

The sudden vibration caused the lizard to jump on scarlet, due to which she screamed loudly, before running out of the room, trying to dust off the lizard from her, during the process.

Now What??

Y/N smirked, before picking up the phone, scarlet forgot long ago after keeping it aside.

She wiped her 'tears', before dialing someone's number on it.

After some rings, the other person finally picked up the phone.

"Emma?", Y/N asked for confirmation.

Y/N's POV

"Emma?", I asked, but I only heard sobs from the other side, which confirmed that its her only.

"Y-Y/N?", She said, shock and happiness visible in her tone.

"Yes its me.", I replied, some tears sliding down my face too after hearing her sobs.

"A-Are you ok? Where are you? Where she have kept you? Tell me.", She asked, like her life depends on it.

I smiled at her care before replying,"Calm down Emma, I'm ok. And I don't know where I am, as I was unconcious when she brought me here. You all only have to find me."

Suddenly I heard some footsteps coming near.

"Emma, listen carefully, track this phone number, but do not call on this. And I have to hang up now, someone's coming. Bye, take care.", I said before hanging up the call.

I immediately deleted her number from recents, before keeping it back to its previous position.

Then I went towards the bed, kept at the corner of the room, and lied down on it.

Just after some seconds, Scarlet entered the room, searching for something. Well, definitely her phone.

"What happened?", I asked innocently.

"None of your business.", She replied, rolling her eyes, to which I shrugged and closed my eyes.

After about 4-5 minutes of searching, she finally found her phone, and with that she left the room, making me sigh in relief.

I closed my eyes again and unknowingly drifted into sleep.

Emma's POV

I'm feeling so much relieved now. Knowing that she's ok, gave me a new strength. Now I'm feeling so much positive and also the hope that we can find her soon.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number of our cyber team.

"Hello?", the man from the other side, said.

"Hello? Em here. I'm sending you one phone number, just track it and give its location.", I said, instructing him.

"Ok ma'am.", he replied before hanging up the call.

I sent the number after that, and just then Jungkook and Taehyung oppa entered the room.

They kept the bags of food aside, before walking towards me. I immediately hugged them.

"What happen??", Taehyung oppa asked, concerned.

"Y/N called.", I whispered, briefly.

"What!!??", Jungkook oppa exclaimed.

"Yup.", I replied, smiling.

I told them everything that happened after they went.

"Now I'm just waiting for the location.", I said, beaming with happiness.

"Woah!! That's too much to digest.", Taehyung oppa said, shocked yet happy.

"I know right.", Jungkook oppa exclaimed, yet again, with a similar expression as Taehyung oppa.

Looking at their faces, I was not able to control myself from bursting out of laughter.

Suddenly my phone beeped, catching all of our attention.

We looked at each other understanding, what it is.

I immediately grabbed and unlocked it, just to find the desired message.

"We got it!!", I exclaimed, with utter happiness.

-------------------------

OK!! So here's the 21st part!!

I hope you liked it!!

And if so then plz vote and comment.....😃😃😘😘

Bye have a good day/night ahead....😘😘