Past Pain

Taehyung's POV

We are currently driving to the location sent by the cyber team. It would take almost 1 hour for us to reach there, as the location is really deep and isolated.

We are going with full preparations. I told Mr. Han to be ready with a team of cops and they are driving behind us through a definite  distance.

The plan is, we'll first enter the place without cops and our team, but if by chance, the tension increased, they will be called inside for help.

And right now we can just hope that everything goes according to our plan.

(Time Skip:)
1 hour later;

Jungkook's POV

We're just some inches far from the destination, and I can, from here only, spot a house like structure, looking like no one lives there.

I stopped our car at a distance, before turning towards Emma and Taehyung and saying,"We have to walk now, otherwise they'll get alert of our presence, due to the sound of the leaves, this car is crushing."

"Right.", replied Emma, before continuing,"See, there are a lot of gaurds outside the gate, we have to be careful."

"One, two, three, four, five and six. Six gaurds.", Taehyung counted.

"Ok lets not waste our time here.", I said, before getting off the car, carefully.

Taehyung and Emma followed me, hopping off the car.

We slowly walked towards the house, but haulted on our steps when someone's voice intrrupted us from behind.

"Who are you all??", that voice said, making us turn around.

As we turned around, our souls nearly left our bodies.

There he is standing, a man, looking like the younger brother of Hulk, carrying a gun on his shoulder, giving us a scary look.

"Oops, seven.", Taehyung whispered, to which I harshly nudged my elbow to his side, making him whince in pain.

Suddenly Emma stepped forward. We tried to stop her but she didn't listen instead she just mouthed a "let me handle this.", making us confuse as to what she's going to do.

"Oppa~ we are hwere for hwicking, bwut we swaw thwat house, and gwot cwurious about what's thwere, and so we were walking twowards it.", she said with a baby voice, pointing towards the house, trying to act cute, which she definitely succeeded in coz GOD!! SHE'S LOOKING SOOOO CUTE!! but cringy as well.

Taehyung and I were controlling ourselves from laughing out loud, but stopped when saw Emma's death glare.

"Am I looking like a fool to you?? Is this a place to hike? C'mon, fast, tell me who you are otherwise I'm gonna roast you with my bullets.", the man shouted angrily, making us curse under our breath.

Emma sighed, rolling her eyes, before saying,"So you really dared to reject my expensive cuteness huh? Now guess what? you're gonna regret it."

That's it, after saying that she literally kicked his balls!! I swear these two best friends really don't want anyone to continue the future generations!!

That man was lying on the ground wincing due to pain, which I totally understand.

"Lets go before he get back to normal.", Taehyung said.

I shook my head before saying,"Nah, he'll atleast take 15 minutes to get up, can be more than that, but not less."

"And would you mind if I ask how do you know?", Emma asked, looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

I gulped before replying,"I-I have seen people suffering like this."

I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Oh ok~~", she replied, more like sang, still with that same smirk.

"Yes!! Now lets go!!", I exclaimed, changing the topic.

"Oh wait!! One thing left!!", Emma said, making us look at her with a confused yet questioning gaze.

She turned towards the 'poor man', before speaking.

"This is for disrespecting my cuteness and moreover you're of no use for us now.", She said before shooting the man, making him dead, with his pain.

Oh god, may he rest in peace.

After that we walked towards the house, and as we reached near the targetted place, one of the gaurd spotted us.

He came towards me and was going to punch me but I grabbed his fist at the right time and punched his face with the other hand, making him fall on the ground.

Emma immediately shooted the man.

(Time Skip:)
After 15 minutes;

Taehyung's POV

After killing all the gaurds we are now standing infront of the main gate.

We glanced at each other, before entering the old building.

As we were walking, a voice suddenly echoed inside the whole house.

"What??!! You idiot!! How can you forget my birthday??!! No!! I don't wanna hear anything, Its over!!....Ok, last chance, but you better arrange something good."

We looked at each other with same wierd faces.

"Its definitely not Tiara, but then who is it??", Emma asked, to which we shrugged our shoulders.

"Then lets see.", She said, walking towards the voice, to which we nodded our heads, before following her.

-------------------------

Ok!! So here's the 22nd part!!

I hope you liked it!!

Bye!! Have a good day/night ahead!!....😃😃