A Past Character

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook!! Bring Y/N upstairs fast, Tiara is here!!", Taehyung shouted, to which Y/N and Jungkook ran upstairs.

Just as Emma saw Y/N, she ran towards her and attacked her with a tight hug and Taehyung was no exception.

"I'm not able to breathe!!", Y/N exclaimed, with tears on her face, to which all four of them chuckled.

After about 2 minutes they finally broke the hug.

"I missed you.", Emma let out, lowly, tears streaming down her face.

But she was soon got cut off by the sound of car horns.

They all came out of there emotions, before getting inside a room, hiding, taking Scarlet with them.

"What should we do now??", Taehyung asked.

"Lets call the cops.", Jungkook suggested.

"No, don't call cops, Tiara will get alert and also we don't know how many men she have with her right now. We have to first check all of that, so that it would be easy for us to defeat her. We can't take any stupid step here.", Y/N replied, thoughtfully, to which all of them nodded, except Scarlet ofcourse.

"Scarlet!!", Tiara's voice echoed in the hallway.

"Let her go.", Y/N said to Emma.

"But, what if she told Tiara, that we are here??", Emma asked.

"She won't, right Scar??", Y/N asked looking at Scarlet, right in her eyes, to which Scarlet stopped with her movements.

Shock visible in her eyes. Suddenly a tear slide down her face, while she still stared at Y/N.

"Open her.", Y/N said to Emma, who was standing there, confused, along with the two males, but nonetheless she obeyed her and hesitantly opened the tied rope.

On the other hand, Scarlet was still in tears, staring at Y/N.

"I hope you won't let me down......again.", Y/N said to her, with a cold voice as well as an emotionless gaze.

Scarlet, after processing, what Y/N said, nodded swiftly before wiping off her tears and going out of the room.

"What's happening?? And what do you mean by again??", Jungkook asked, to which Y/N sighed.

"I'll tell you afterwards.", She replied.

"But-", Jungkook got cut off by Tiara's voice coming from the hallway.

Jungkook's POV

"But-", I was going to ask, why Y/N said that, but Tiara's voice interrupted me, coming from the hallways.

"Where were you? What took you so long to come out?", She asked Scarlet, suspiciously.

"Umm nothing, I was just inside the washroom.", Sacarlet replied, to which we all sighed in relief, and looked at each other, with a relieved smile.

"Ok....How's Y/N??", She again asked.

"Umm She's good, however, I gave her food, and she again refused to eat it.", Scarlet replied.

Gosh!! The level of acting.

"Let me handle her.", Tiara said, walking towards the basement, to which Scarlet visibly panicked.

"I'll also come with you!!", She exclaimed and followed Tiara, at the speed of light.

Scarlet's POV

I went behind Tiara and as we reached outside the basement room, she suddenly stopped, which made me widen my eyes in panick.

"You stay here, I want to talk to her, privately.", She said, making me sigh in relief.

I immediately nodded, before she went inside.

Just as she reached inside, confusion was visible on her face. She looked around, searching for Y/N, but only if she knew, Y/N's been rescued already.

I immediately closed the door behind her, to which she ran towards the door and started knocking loudly while shouting.

But she forgot, the voice from inside this room, can't be heard upstaires.

That's what you call, to taste your own medicine, right??

I immediately ran upstaires, ignoring Tiara's curses and shouts.

As Tiara's men were standing there too, I tried to act normal, to avoid any suspicion.

"Tiara is talking to Y/N and she told to not disturb her.", I announced in front of the guards, to which they all nodded.

After that, I went inside the room, where Y/N and those three unknown people were hiding.

"I locked Tiara, inside the basement room.", I exclaimed.

"Let's call the cops now.", The boy, who was more masculine, said.

"Yes. Emma, call the cops.", Y/N said, looking at the girl, she just termed as Emma.

I was still confused as to what was happening, but I just hope that this time, no helplessness, make me betray Y/N, yet again.

-----------------------

OK!! So here's the 24th part!!

First of all, I'm really sorry for an extreme late update....But as my pre boards are gonna start from 21st and the loads of Assingments, which are on my shoulders, I didn't had time to write even a single word......So I'm really sorry, I hope you'll forgive me....☹☹😃😃

And last but definitely not the least, I hope you enjoyed it!!

Byee!!

Have a good day/night ahead....😃😃😘😘