"Pranked"

Third person's POV

As Y/N was walking through the corridor, someone pulled her in a room.

She turned around to see who is it.

And there stood an unknown boy, with a smirk on his face.

"Who are you?", Y/N asked, obviously without even a single drop of fear.

Which, a little bit, shocked the unknown boy in front of her, but he tried to hide it.

"Of course, I'll tell you, atleast you should know by whose hands your going to die today."

Y/N raised an eyebrow at his words.

"I'm Kevin, your death", the boy introduced himself with a smug look.

Y/N scoffed at his words before letting out a dark chuckle.

"You?? You will kill me??", She scoffed again before continuing with a fake apologetic expression and tone,"I'm sorry but your wish will never come true, as my conditions are not that bad, yet."

This was enough to make the boy infront of her, fume in anger.

"So you really don't want to live even a second more huh?", he said,walking towards Y/N, anger dripping from his tone.

Y/N sassily removed her 'glasses' before placing them on a desk beside her.

Till then Kevin was right in front of her, he was about to punch her, but she was fast enough to dodge it before grabbing his fisted hand and twisting it behind his back.

But Kevin was equally strong. He somehow escaped from her grip and punched her on the stomach.

But it didn't affected Y/N even a little bit, instead she layed a hard punch on his face, making his blood ooze from his mouth.She continued punching him until he was half alive.

She glared at the stumbling boy, in front of her.

She then grabbed his hairs and made him sit on the floor, before asking,"Who send you?"

Kevin's half concious body didn't answer back.

This time Y/N slapped him very hard, making him aware of his surroundings.

He groaned in pain.

"Who sent you here??", she asked again, this time a little louder.

"I will not tell you.", He finally replied, breathing heavily.

Y/N checked her watch and it was 9:51, 9 minutes left for next period to start.

"I don't have time for this right now.", Y/N said, more to herself.

She took out her phone and called her bodygaurds, and told them her location.

After about 3-4 minutes they reached, where she was.

"Take him to the main building, and make sure that he don't run away, otherwise I'll make sure that you two die.

"Yes, ma'am.", with that they left.

"Oh no, only 5 mins are left, I can't go like this, not with this blood stain on my dress. I have to change.", With that she wore her'glasses' and ran to her locker, hiding the blood stain and quickly went inside the bathroom, with her extra clothes.

After changing she went straight to the cafeteria.

Y/N's POV

As I reached the cafeteria Taehyung oppa again started attacking me with his questions.

"What took you so long? What did Mrs. Sophia said? Is everything alright?"

"Oppa, calm down, everything's alright. And about Mrs. Sophia, she didn't called me, there was a boy, he was pranking me. But I told him to not repeat these kind of pranks on anyone, ever again. Also I bumped to a girl while I was returning here, and her drink spilled on me, so I went to change, and that's why, I got late.", Of course, I lied.

"Who is that boy? How dare he do that?", Taehyung oppa said, standing up from his seat in anger.

"Oppa, I said na, I told him not to do that kind of joke again, and he agreed to it. Now leave it, don't ruin your mood because of him.", I said,and he seemed convinced by my words.

"Fine, but you would've atleast given him a tight slap, because these kind of people don't understand by sweet words.", he said, anger still visible in his tone.

"Ok, I promise from next time, I'll give a tight slap, if someone would mess with me. Happy??", I asked him, feeling happy, to know how much he cares about me.

He sighed before showing his boxy smile.

"Happy.", He replied, while nodding.

I looked towards Emma and Tiara, and I know that they know, I was lying, just by looking their expressions.

I gave them an assuring smile.

Just then the bell rang.

"Lets go", I said, and they all nodded.

-----------------------------

Ok here's the 7th part.
I hope you liked it.
It was obviously, my first time writing a fighting scene, and DAMN IT'S DIFFICULT!!
Anyways, Bye!!