Jealousy & Hatred

Third Person's POV

The basement door opened with a small thud, making Tiara flich by the sudden sound.

She looked at the person standing infront of her, while not knowing how she should react.

Suprised??, Shocked??, Emotional??, or maybe Guilty??

She just stared at the girl in front of her, who on the other hand seemed to be determined with her expressions, which were, dead, emotionless. However, a hint of disappointment was somewhat visible too.

"Hi Tiara.", The girl greeted in a cold tone, making shiver run down through Tiara's spine.

"Y-Y/N?? I-", Tiara got cut off by Y/N herself.

"I'm glad, atleast you still remember my name, unlike our friendship.", She commented, still with the same coldness in her voice.

"I-I-Ugh!! Darn it!! Yes!! The friendship we had was 100% fake!! So what?? Huh?? SO WHAT??!! I never liked you!! I never liked the fact that everyone gave their attention to you!! Even my Jungyun!!", Tiara screamed at the top of her lungs, tears streaming down her face, due to frustration.

Y/N chuckled dryly.

"So you did this all,just because of your jealousy??", She asked in disbelief, to which Tiara didn't replied anything.

"If you would've told me about this, I would've happily given you my everything!! My position too!! You know why?? Because I always treated you like my own sister!! And about Jungyun?? He was just my best friend.", She yelled.

"Cut the act Kim Y/N!! There's no way, you didn't know that he liked you!! Everyone knew it!!", Tiara screamed in reply, yet again.

"And that's why I made Scarlet to stand against you, to get you out of my life.", She suddenly smirked, cheeks still wet, with her tears.

"What??", Y/N asked confused.

"Oh my poor friend, let us see how you would react, after knowing that, the one who got you expelled from the university was not Scarlet but me.", She said, smirking, making Y/N shocked as well as confused as hell, to which Tiara laughed mockingly.

"Yes dear, its true, wait let me tell you how I made you a fool.", She replied, after seeing her all confused.

Flashback:

Third Person's POV

"Scar, are you coming or not??", Y/N asked Scarlet, who was busy keeping her books inside her locker.

"I am, just wait a second.", She replied, still focusing on her work.

After about 2-3 minutes, she finally turned around towards Y/N.

"Ok let's go!!", She exclaimed.

"You know, you owe me a treat, for making me wait for my precious food.", Y/N stated, looking at her with a sharp gaze.

"What?? Is food more important for you than me??!!", Scarlet exclaimed, dramatically, making Y/N scoff.

"Definitely yes!!", She replied, while rolling her eyes, leaving Scarlet totally dumbfounded, as she was not expecting this as an answer.

After looking at Scarlet's expressions, Y/N bursted out, laughing loudly.

Now it was Scarlet's turn to roll her eyes, but eventually she also started laughing along.

Y/N and Scarlet have been friends, since their high school. They are like sisters, who got separated by birth.Eventhough they bicker and fight so much, atlast they'll just laugh it off, and share everything that happened with them during the whole day.

Although, right now, Scarlet have something that she's hiding from Y/N.

Which is, Scarlet's mom have been diagnosed in the hospital for her mental diorder, but as she belongs from a poor background, she isn't able to pay the fees of the hospital along with her university's.She's currently searching for a part-time job. She didn't told this to Y/N, because, she knows that Y/N is a person, who's always ready to help.

And if Y/N got to know about Scarlet's mom's condition, she'll pay for her herself. And Scarlet didn't wanted this as Y/N already have done so much for her.

"I want a hamburger and a sprite!!", Y/N exclaimed, as soon as she sat on her favourite cafeteria's chair.

"Aish!! Calm down girl, ok, anything else??", Scarlet asked, getting up from her chair.

"Nope, just these, thank you.", Y/N replied, smiling, to which scarlet nodded her head, before walking towards the counter.

As Y/N was sitting there, while waiting for Scarlet, someone flicked her head from behind, making her wince.

"Yahh!! You idiot!! Why you always flick my head??!! Do you have a special wish of dying by my hands??!!", She yelled in frustration, at the boy, who is now sitting infront of her, controlling his laugh.

"I'm Sorry.", He said, before laughing loudly.

"Ugh!! I hate you!!", She replied, annoyed.

"Aww, I love you too.", He replied, smiling smugly, unaware by the fact that someone is staring at them with nothing but pure hatred.

"Jungyun, why are you annoying my Y/N.", Scarlet entered the scene, keeping the food tray on the table, before folding her hands in front of her chest.

"What do you mean by "my Y/N"?? She's mine too.", He snapped, mimicking her words.

Scarlet was going to reply but was interrupted by an unknown boy.

"You are Scarlet??", He asked, to which she nodded, hesitantly yet confused.

"Umm there's a girl waiting for you outside, she said she wants to talk to you, alone.", He said, and left right away, leaving everyone confused.

"Let me just check it out.", Scarlet said, after processing everything, turning towards Y/N and Jungyun, to which they nodded.

Scarlet's POV:

I went outside the cafeteria, just to see an unknown girl, standing in the corridor.

I went towards her, catching her attention.

"Oh, hi Scarlet.", She said, making me frown.

"Who are you??", I asked.

"You don't know me, but I know you very well. Anyways, I'll just come staright to the point...."

-------------------------

Ohk!!....So after a long time, I'm back again....😂😂

I hope you liked it.

Have a good day/night....😘😘