Friends??

Jungkook's POV

Its lunch period now and I'm waiting for Rick, outside the cafeteria.

"Hey bro!! Wassup??", I heard his voice from behind, which made me turn around.

"Heyy, what took you so long?", I asked back.

"Oh I didn't completed the assingment, so Mr.Hawks was giving me lecture.", He shrugged.

"Oh. Btw, lets go in, I'm starving.", I said dragging him inside, to which he chuckled.

I don't know why Taehyung don't like him. I mean he's a good friend, he always supports me. We always have fun together. Maybe its because his and Taehyung's vibe don't match??

Anyways,we entered the cafetaria, and were searching for an empty table. Just then my eyes landed on Y/N and her friends, sitting with Taehyung.

This is the opportunity to get along with her and to know her real identity.

"Rick, lets sit with the new students today.", I said emphasizing 'new students' to make him agree.

He looked where I was pointing and a smirk crawled on his face.

"Ok lets go.", he said turning towards me.

With that we approched their table.

"Can we sit here?", I asked, grabbing the attention of Taehyung and the girls.

Third person's POV

Taehyung eyes went from Jungkook to Rick, making his expressions turn cold.

"Not with him-", he got cut off by Y/N.

"Sure.", She said.

"But-", Taehyung tried to protest but again got cut off, this time by Jungkook.

"Thank you!!", he said and with that he and Rick sat down on the empty chairs.

Here right now, all are sitting for their own reasons except for one person - Taehyung. Y/N, Emma and Tiara, wants to keep their eyes on Rick, Jungkook wants to find Y/N's real identity and Rick wants to take revenge from Queen by harming Y/N, which he can only do by gaining Y/N's trust.

Whereas Taehyung is just sitting there without even having a single idea of what is going on around him, with a sulking face.

Y/N's POV

I saw Taehyung oppa sulking with a pout on his face. I mentally chuckled on his adorable behaviour.

I don't know why his mood always drops after seeing or listening about this Rick. Maybe he also don't like his vibe just like me.

But even after sensing the tention between these two, I allowed Rick and Jungkook to sit with us. I didn't wanted to ruin Taehyung oppa's mood again, but how could I tell him that it is very important for us to catch that R and we can't be, even a little bit irresponsible related to our plan.

And for now our only plan is that, we have to keep our eyes on those three suspected boys, among which Rick is one.

"Y/N!!", I came out of my thoughts after hearing Tiara screaming my name in my ears.

"I know that's my name, why are you screaming??!!", I asked frustrated.

"Jungkook has been calling your name for 3 minutes now.", She replied back.

"But you're too busy in your thoughts, to answer back.", Jungkook continued her sentence.

WOW!! So they are making alliance behind my back?? Well not behind my back but IN FRONT OF MY EYES??!!

"What??!!", I asked Jungkook, signalling him to spill what he was going to say.

He sighed. And then cleared his throat. And said,

"Umm, you might have heard that we are the school bullies, and that we bully new students." He sighed again,looking at the floor, before facing us again and continuing,

"But now we want to change, and to prove that, we are willing to be your friend. Will you accept us?", He completed, leaving all of us in shock, even Rick too.

The most shocked one was Taehyung oppa, his mouth was open due to the unbelieveable words that left Jungkook's mouth.

"You both or only you?? Because, by seeing your friend's face, I don't think you've discussed this with him.", Emma retorted.

Jungkook looked towards Rick, and said,"Are you in this with me?"

Rick's POV

"Are you in this with me?", Jungkook asked.

What the hell this stupid boy is doing? Why would I leave all the fun things, and join the group of this nerd??

But I can't deny too. I can't loose Jungkook right now, as he's useful for me and my gang.

I have to say yes.

I nodded as reply to his question, and he smiled at me, to which I smiled back, of course its a fake smile.

How can I smile at this stupid situation? Damit!!

My thoughts got cut off by Jungkook's voice.

Third person's POV

"Now will you accept us?", Jungkook asked the girls in front of him.

Y/N thought for a moment, that if their friendship would be beneficial for her and her mission or not.

Yes, this friendship is nothing but a deal for her. She's obvioisly not gonna befriend the person, who's one of the suspect to be R, her enemy himself.

Y/N's POV

"Say yes Y/N, because it'll be easy for us to keep an eye on this Rick, that way.", Emma suddenly whispered in my ears.

I sighed, before nodding my head, to his question.

He smiled, making me smile back too.

I don't know if its all fake or genuine, but I'll play along as long as its a profit for me and my mission.

-------------------------

Ok so here's the 11th part.
Hope you liked it....😉😉

Anyways, good Morning!!
Have a nice day....😘😘!!