Truth And Secrets

Y/N's POV

"WHAT??!!", I exclaimed, after hearing Tiara's words.

"Kevin died??!! But how??!!", I asked, not believing the fact.

"When we were not here, R's man came and killed him.", Emma informed.

"And what you were doing that time??!!", Y/N asked turning towards the men, assigned to look after Kevin.

"Ma-Ma'am, w-we were g-gone to take some r-rest.", One of the men said, which was enough to make Y/N loose control on her anger.

She already said, that she don't want any irresponsibility, ruining her plan or mission. And Kevin was important for her plan, as they could've made him spill, every thing he knows about R.

But now, what's done is done, she can't change it, and that's the thing, she's most frustrated about.

She pulled out her gun and pointed it towards them.

"If you don't wanna die, then get lost, and never show your faces to me ever again, 'cause maybe I'll not leave you next time.", She said, controlling herself from killing them.

Scared of dying, they both started running, but before they could exit the room, Y/N shoot both of them.

"Guess you both were never loyal enough.", She said looking at their dead bodies.

-------------------------

Rick's POV

"Boss, we killed him.", my man informed, making me smirk.

"Good.", I said to him, before ordering him to go outside, and continue his work.

I'm much relieved now, as Kevin knew many things, not about me tho, but about my gang, and I can't let that so called Queen to know those informations.

My thoughts got cut off by a knock on the door.

"Come in.", I said.

"Boss, we got a good news.", Jay, one of my man, said after bowing.

"What good news??", I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Its about Queen.", he replied.

"Say it.", I ordered him.

"We got to know that, she is studying in the same school as yours, and is trying to find you.", he replied, making me snap my head towards him.

"Is this news 100% true??", I asked him raising an eyebrow, to which he nodded.

"Then what are we waiting for?? Lets attack there.'Cause I know, she'll definitely come in front of me to save the innocent students, and that will be the golden opportunity for me to kill her.", I said, still smirking.

-------------------------

Third person's POV

Y/N was sitting in her office, upset, with Tiara and Emma, on her either sides, consoling her.

Just then Tiara's phone rang, catching all their attention.

She picked up the call.

"Hello??", She said.

"What?? Really?? Are you sure about it??", She exclaimed, making the rest two ladies, look at her with serious yet confused faces.

"Ok.", She said and hung up the call, with a smile on her face.

"What happend??", Emma asked, somewhat worried.

"First of all, chill!! And give me a smile!! 'Cause its a really good news!!!!", She exclaimed, excited.