Plan

Y/N's POV

It was almost the end of school hours now and so, we were packing our bags, waiting for the bell to ring.

Just then the bell rang, indicating the dispersal.

We bid our goodbyes to Taehyung oppa, before getting in our car.

Just as our car got out of the school gate, Emma and Tiara looked towards me in a questioning way, and I understood that they wanted to know the truth.

"I was searching Mrs.Sophia, but a boy named Kevin pulled me inside a room. And was saying that he's my death. After that we had a little fight.",I started, with a bored look.

Emma and Tiara raised an eyebrow in sync, on my last sentence.

"Oookkkk, I left him half alive, he's in the main building right now.", I said, resting my head on the window, tired.

"He must be R's man. He would've sent him to kill you, thinking that you're actually CM's daughter.", Emma said with an expression of deep thoughts.

"Then, if now that Kevin will not reach R, our plan would be ruined, as he would know that you are not CM's daughter but the Mafia Queen. Because no one was there except you two, isn't it??", Tiara said with wide eyes.

"Except Me and Kevin, only you two know that, We were the only persons present there. Moreover, I knew that he's definately R's man, so to make R believe that Y/N and Queen are two different individuals, I left a note for him.", I explained, while remembering, what I did.

(Flashback:)

Still Y/N's POV

I've called the bodyguards. And till the time they are coming here, I'll complete my plan of tricking R, by making him believe that Kim Y/N and Queen are two different people. And for that I'll leave a note for him.

I always keep a marker with me, and as I don't have any paper with me right now, I'll write it on the wall.

"Do you really think you can do anything to Y/N, as long as I'm protecting her? I'll give you the answer,you can't. I'm always watching Y/N. And also, I challenge you that I'll find you, from where ever you're hiding. So, Beware of me.
With lots of love.
- Your Queen"

I wrote, with one of my favourite thing, sarcasm.

(Flashback ends)

(Present:)

Third person's POV

After Y/N told Emma and Tiara, all the things that happend or the things she did, they reached the main building.

As Y/N entered the building, every employ started to bow in front of her as a gesture of showing respect.

"Sit down, and do your work.", She said, waving her right hand, indicating them to sit down.

After that they three went into Y/N's office.

Y/N called her bodyguards.

"Where is he kept?", she asked them.

"In the interrogation room ma'am.", one of them replied.

"Hmm.", Y/N hummed in response.

"Lets interrogate him then.", she continued, while standing up from the chair, she was sat on.

-----------------------------

Mean While

In School

Rick's POV

After waiting for about 45 minutes or so, I got impatient and went to search Kevin, my 'left hand', as he was taking so long, just for killing that girl Y/N.

As I reached the room, where I told him to kill her, I opened the door and went inside. The first thing I saw was the blood on the floor. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, as there was no one there.

Just then my gaze stopped at a wall. But the wall wasn't the thing which took my attention, but the words written on it were.

"Do you really think you can do anything to Y/N, as long as I'm protecting her? I'll give you the answer,you can't. I'm always watching Y/N. And also, I challenge you that I'll find you, from where ever you're hiding. So, Beware of me.
With lots of love.
- Your Queen"

My blood boiled, as I read that note.

"You'll be the reason of your own death 'Queen', I am not gonna leave you so easily.", I said with anger rushing through my viens.

-----------------------------

The 8th part is here,
And I hope you liked it.

Also if you wanna see how Kevin looks, you can see his picture in the beginning of the chapter.

Anyways,bye!!😃😃😄😄