Hope

Y/N's POV

I woke up, feeling pain on my head and stomach.

I tried to open my eyes, but because of the light, present here, I counldn't.

After about 2-3 minutes, I'm finally able to see my surroundings, but I'm not able to recognize, where am I.

Its a very unfamiliar place. Dim light, a closed window and a closed door.

I tried to stand up before realizing, that I'm tied up with the chair, I'm sitting on.

This made me alert. I opened my eyes fully and scanned the atmosphere and tried to remember what happend earlier and how I came here.

I remember, I was fighting with Rick then he and his men got arrested and we were all very happy.

And then I felt pain coz....SOMEONE STABBED ME!! Who was it??!!

I recalled the person who stabbed me and with that face all those feelings of betrayal, disappointment and shock, came back.

Now too, I can't believe, that the person I trusted one of the most, betrayed me, and moreover, tried to kill me.

I was lost in these thoughts when suddenly, I heard the door opening and a person coming in.

That same person, Who shattered my trust, who disrespected my friendship and last but definitely not least, who broke those promises, we made to each other.

Third person's POV

"Oh you woke up?? Nice. So what you'd like to have?? Tea?? Coffee??", the person said, chuckling mockingly.

"Why did you do that??!!", Y/N asked, shouting slightly, causing her head to pain again, due to the pressure on the nerves, making her whince.

"Aww, calm down my friend, don't put this much pressure on your head, I don't want you to die this easily.", the person said, with fake concern.

"ANSWER MY FVCKING QUESTION TIARA!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT??!!", She shouted, this time very loudly, ignoring the pain.

"BECAUSE I WANT TO BE THE NO.1 MAFIA!!", Tiara replied, shouting back.

"What??!! You back-stabbed me just to be the no.1 mafia?? How can you fall so low Tiara??!! If you had told me, I would've given you my position, happily.", Y/N said, with an expression of disbelief.

"Oh please, stop pretending to be nice. And even if you had given me your position, no one would've accepted me as the Mafia Queen, because you have cajoled all of them, by your 'sweet fake nice personality'", Tiara retorted, qouting the 'sweet fake nice personality'.

"So that's what you think of me? Huh? This whole time you were the one, who was pretending. If you wanted to kill me, then why am I alive till now? Why you didn't killed me, even if you had so many good opportunities? Why?", Y/N enquired, confused yet shocked.

"Oh god, you question too much, but anyways, I'll answer all of them.", Tiara said with fake amusement.

"First one, Yes. Second one, I was waiting for something. And third one, I wanted you to throw my dear brother-oops step brother, to be more specific, out of my way first, so that only you'd be left to be handled.", Tiara replied, making Y/N more confused.

"Step brother?? Who??", Y/N asked.

"Oh yes I didn't told you that Rick and I are step siblings, right?? Well, now you know.", Tiara shrugged.

"What??!! You and Rick are step siblings?? So this means you knew from the beginning only, that R is none other than Rick himself??", Y/N exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah, I knew. And that informations about him, through which you were able to know his real name, were not founded by someone, I only wrote them, so that you can make him arrested fast, and not waste my time.", She again shrugged, rolling her eyes.

Y/N was too shocked to say anything. So many secrets have revealed after god knows how long. Real intentions of people are now known. Real identities have been revealed. And maybe now she knows, Who's friend and who's not.

Her willingness to live is now decreasing second by second. But again, the smiling faces of Emma, Taehyung and Jungkook, isn't letting her to give up already. Some part of her, wants to meet them, but some is scared too. 'What if they also betrayed me? What if they're also like Tiara? What if they also used me?', are some questions, that are roaming in her mind.

You know Trust issues. Its eating her up right now. And she's not wrong, right? Its a normal behaviour of a person, who've been betrayed so many times, in her life.

And now she can only hope that, Someone who didn't thought of betraying her, come and save her, and take her away, from this place, full of liars....

-------------------------

Ok!! So here's the 18th part....😃😃

I hope you liked it....🙂🙂✌🏻✌🏻

Anyways, have a good day/night ahead.

Byee!!....😘😘😃😃