Goodbye??

Third person's POV

While Emma was busy shooting Rick's men, Jungkook and Taehyung sneaked out of the class room, they were kept in, to be safe.

They were searching Y/N, when suddenly someone pushed them from behind, making them fall on the ground, by face.

"So you two stupids are here? Nice."

A familiar voice said, chuckling.

They both turned around just to see Rick, standing in front of them, with his famous smirk.

The sight itself shocked both of the boys, who are currently laying on the ground.

Rick, pointing his gun towards them, a smirk on his face, blood on his clothes as well as face, looking like a total phsycho killer.

"R-Rick??", Jungkook said, but his voice came more like a whisper.

But before Rick could reply anything, a man came, intruppting him.

"Boss.", He said, gaining Rick's attention.

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What happend??", He asked.

Just as that man was going to answer, a voice intruppted them.

"That Queen is none other than Kim Y/N herself?? Is that you were going to tell him??", That voice said making the four males turn towards it.

After seeing the person infront of him, Rick's expression shifted from confused to a little shocked.

Yup. It's Y/N.

"You!!", Rick exclaimed, making Y/N smirk.

"Why? Are you scared?", Y/N asked mocking him, still a smirk displaying on her face.

"Scared??", Rick scoffed, before firing his gun towards her.

But She was fast enough to dodge it, before taking her gun out and shooting towards him.

"Jungkook!! Taehyung oppa!! Go somewhere safe!! You're not safe here.", Y/N said while shooting.

"No!! We can't go leaving you here alone!!", Jungkook shouted.

Just as Y/N was going to reply, Rick's man, who came to Rick before, grabbed her from behind.

Y/N tried to free herself, but all her efforts went in vain.

Seeing her struggling, Rick chuckled darkly.

"Aww Is Korea's no.1 Mafia Queen, Kim Y/N, struggling too much?", Rick said mocking her, making her try more hard to come out from that man's grip.

Rick again chuckled, but it soon stopped when Jungkook punched him on his face making him fall on the ground.

Whereas Taehyung went towards Y/N and pushed that man, freeing her.

But it didn't took too much time for that man to come back. And as he was going to punch Taehyung, Y/N's bullet hit him, right on his head, making him dead.

Meanwhile, Rick got up from the floor, slowly. That smirk of his, still on his face.

Jungkook was just staring at him. Hurt, disgust, betrayal and disappointment, were visible on his face.

By seeing his smirk, Jungkook's anger grew, making him storm towards him.

He grabbed Rick's collar, before giving him a punch on his face.

"I trusted you!! I stood against my best friend for you!! And what you did? You were ready to kill me, Kill Taehyung, and Kill Y/N too??", Jungkook's emotions came out with his words, among which disappintment was clearly seen.

"Because you were a fool. You were a fool, 'cause you didn't knew that I was just using you to kill this so called Queen aka Kim Y/N.", Rick said laughing, while pointing at Y/N.

"You crossed your limit.", Jungkook said and was going to attack Rick but he was fast enough to dodge it and lay a punch on Jungkook himself.

"Jungkook!!", Taehyung exclaimed, gaining Rick's attention, and making him smirk, yet again.

He went towards Taehyung and before Taehyung could even react, he captured him and kept a knife in his neck.

"He's speacial to both of you right?, I'll take him away from you.", Rick said, bieng a phsyco he is, while slowly digging the knife on Taehyung's neck, making him whimper in pain.

"No!! Leave him!! It's between you and me, don't bring them into this!!", Y/N shouted.

"Nah, I like to see you like this, begging.", He simply replied, smiling smugly.

"Ok!! There's a deal, leave him and I'll surrender to you.", She said with a serious face.

"No!! Are you stupid!! Don't do that!!", Taehyung yelled.

"Y/N, think wisely. I know Taehyung's life is important, but this isn't the only way to save him. You can do it without surrendering too.", Jungkook said, trying to calm Y/N down.

"I can't think of anything else right now. And perhaps, this is the only way.", She replied, looking at the ground, before started walking towards Rick.

"Y/N No!! Don't come here please!!", Taehyung shouted, begging her, but she didn't even reacted to that.

"Well, in that case, say your last goodbye to the world Y/N.", Rick said, sniggering.

-------------------------

OK!! I'm supppperrrrr sorryyyyy for late update but I was not getting any ideas, for this part.

However, I wrote it. I myself don't know how, but I did.

And I hope you enjoyed it....

And lastly Byee!! Have a good day ahead!!😃😃😉😉