The Familiar Call

Third person's POV

"Eat this.", Scarlet, the girl assigned by Tiara to look after Y/N said.

"Didn't I said I don't wanna eat anything? Why are you keep forcing me? Just get out!", Y/N replied, frustrated, as it was the third time of her asking Y/N to eat her food.

"Because its my job, and I don't have any wish to loose it because of you.", Scarlet replied.

"Just do one thing, ask Tiara, why she assigned you to take care of me? When she's gonna kill me anyways?", Y/N retorted.

"I'll give you the answer.", Tiara said, entering the room, before continuing,"You have helped me many times, and I'm not among those people, who live in someone's dept for rest of their lives, so by feeding you daily, I'm repaying your lend-lease. Its your choice, if you don't wanna take it. But after repaying you, I'll make sure to see you dead by my hands.", Tiara answered.

"Don't call my help, a loan. I never helped you, in intention of you to repay it afterwards. It was my friendship, not a drama between a landless farmer and a landlord. Just kill me already, so that I'll not have to see you and remember everything again.", Y/N replied, disappointed yet annoyed.

"Calm down girl, I'm not gonna kill you this easily, I want you to struggle, just like I did, working under you.", Tiara smirked, before leaving the room.

Whereas, Y/N just sat there, cursing her fate, mentally.

Jungkook's POV

"Emma, did you got the CCTV footages?", I asked her.

"Yes, our team has emitted all the footages of the roads, Tiara's car went from. But after national highway, there are no footages as there's no CCTV cameras inserted. And also we've checked the footages of adjacent city, but we didn't spotted her car, which means she definitely didn't went there. ", Emma replied, checking her tab.

"That means, she have kept Y/N somewhere near the national highway. We have to go there and Taehyung inform about this to Mr.Han (commissioner).", I said, turning towards Taehyung, to which he nodded.

"We're just some steps away from her. Let's find her soon.", Emma sighed, facing the ground.

Me and Taehyung shared a glance and nodded at each other, before walking towards her and sitting beside her.

Taehyung caressed her head, before speaking,"Don't be sad Emma, we know whatever happend was really upsetting and disappointing, but its a part of everyone's life, right? We just can't ruin our mood because of someone who never cared about our feelings and emotions. What Tiara did and is doing, is really wrong, but right now, we should concentrate on saving Y/N. God knows, what she's going through right now, but only we can end her sufferings, and we will, right?"

Emma sighed before nodding her head on Taehyung's words.

"I agree with Taehyung, and also", I stood up before continuing,"God forbid, If ever something went wrong, we don't have to worry 'cause we have our personal motivational speaker with us, right Taehyung?", I asked after completing, waiting for Taehyung's reaction.

"Yes-wait what?", Taehyung exclaimed, confused, after realising what I said.

Me and Emma tried to control ourselves from bursting out, but when Taehyung glared at me, we gave up.

He stood up, in order to catch me, but I was fast enough to run away.

He started chasing me, and it went for almost 30 seconds as our small fight was cut off by Emma's laugh, making us stop on our tracks and just admire her being all adorable. We looked at each other, before sharing a highfive.

We again approached her, and smiled to ourselves.

"You stay here, we'll just bring something to eat, you must be hungry too.", I said to Emma, before gesturing Taehyung to come with me, and with that we left from there.

Emma's POV

What did I ever done to have them as my brothers in my life?

The way, they always lifts up my mood by there cute tricks, without even showing, is just so heart-warming.

Isn't it so strange, that the person, I was friends with, for almost 6 years now, has let me down, and the persons, I met just some weeks ago, have became the reason of my smile?

Life sometimes is just so complicated.

I let out a bitter chuckle on my thoughts, which was cut off by the ringing of my phone, indicating someone's call.

I picked it up, lazily, without seeing the caller ID.

But the voice, from the other side, made me alert almost immediately.

"Emma??", said the familiar voice, making my tears flow.

-------------------------

Ok!! So here's the 20th part.

I hope you liked it.

Also I'm sorry for late update but I was not well and so I was not able to write anything.

Hope you'll understand.

Anyways byee!! have a good day/night ahead....😃😃

FAKE NERD (J.JK ff)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara