Missing..??

Third Person's Pov

Just as the sound of some unfamiliar cars, echoed through the whole area, Tiara's men got alert and 12 out of almost 25 men, ran outside.

Y/N and Emma along with Jungkook, went outside, leaving Taehyung, with Scarlet, trying not to take any risk.

The men present in the hall got shocked, seeing Y/N, coming out of the room, with two not so unfamiliar people. But nonetheless, they came out of their senses and two of them ran towards Y/N and were almost gonna stab her.

Key word being almost.

A wave of disappointment was clear on their faces when, Y/N caught the wrist of the man who was gonna attack her, in the air, and twisted it behind his back, until she didn't heard a little crack sound.

Yup!! She broke his arm.

Emma and Jungkook, were staring at her, wide eyed, but came back to their senses, when she called them out.

"Its not the place to daydream, be alert.", She shouted, to which they nodded, hesitantly.

Suddenly Emma noticed a man, running towards the basement, and so she went behind him.

She pulled him back through his shirt, making him fall on the ground, due to the sudden pull.

"Trying to be over smart huh??", Emma smirked.

The man stood up and tried to punch her, which he succeeded in.

Due to the ring, the man was wearing, Emma got a scratch on her face, and the area started bleeding.

However, she didn't felt any pain, instead she felt challenged.

This is one of the qualities, Y/N and Emma shares, that is, If any one challenged them, they're not gonna stop, until they satisfyingly complete it.

Although there are so many things, they are polar opposites in, then too, the friendship they share is unbreakable, 'cause as we know, opposite attracts.

The man stepped forward, inorder to lay another punch on Emma's face, but was caught groaning when she kicked him on his stomach, making him stumble. However, he regained his balance in few seconds.

He grabbed her hairs, and pushed her harshly, making her back bump on the wall. A little groan escaped her mouth, in pain.

The man smirked and started walking towards the basement, unknown by the fact, that his death is standing just behind him.

Emma pulled out her gun, pointing straight towards him, before shooting him mercilessly, five times in a row.

She then smirked, looking at the lifeless body in front of her.

"Pathetic.",She commented, before walking away for another kill.

Meanwhile,

Taehyung's POV

I know there is something really off between Y/N and this Scarlet. The way Y/N talked with her and the way, with that, all the colours of Scarlet's face flew away, indicates that something happened between them.

And now my curiosity is eating me up.

I know its not good to interfere between their personal matter, but....I'm also her elder brother now.

So I deserve to know about her problems too, right??

Yes!! ofcourse!!

I'm such a genius!!

Scarlet's POV

I was sitting at the corner of the room, regretting my decisions,I made few years ago, when suddenly, that boy, Taehyung?? I guess....called me, making me flinch, by his deep voice.

"Umm hey!!", He exclaimed, to which I smiled awkwardly, before saying a small "hi", in return.

"Um I'll come straight to the point, do you know Y/N from before or what??", He asked, leaving me dumbfounded and a little off guard.

I was speechless, not able to make a sentence for a second, but nonetheless, I tried to reply to his sudden question.

"Uh-I-Yeah, we know each other from a long time.", I replied, holding my tears back.

"Oh..did something happened between you two?? I mean, I felt a wierd tension, when you both were talking.", He asked.

"Um actually-I-We-", I started, but got cut off, in the middle by him.

"See, tell me, only if you're comfortable, I won't force you. For now, lets just leave this topic here.", He said, with a small, but really beautiful smile, making me relax, just by seeing it.

I nodded, and mouthed a little "thank you", to him, to which he just shook his head and smiled.

Taehyung's POV

I was gonna continue asking her about the things going on between her and Y/N, but all my curiosity flew away, when I saw her teary eyes.

I felt a bit guilty, for asking her questions on a topic, which I forgot might be a sensitive one for her.

Not able to see her glossy eyes, that was, however, unintentionally, because of me, I tried changing the topic, which I succeeded in.

"Thank you.", she lowly mumbled, but enough for me to hear it, to which, I just shook my head and passed her a warm smile.

I guess, I'll just confront Y/N, for this topic.

Jungkook's POV

"Sir, we've almost captured all of her men, now only she's left.", the constable informed me.

"Ok. Let me ask Y/N, what are we gonna do next.", I replied, before walking away from there, in search of her.

I looked here and there but, she was nowhere to be found.

This made me panick as hell.

Where did she go??!!
Where are you Y/N??!!

-------------------------

Ok!! So here I am!! Back again!!

Yes!! I'm Alive!!

I don't know, how many months after I'm publishing this lol....😂😂

But I'm really sorry for this much late update.....🥺🥺

Also, I hope you liked it!!

Plz don't don't forget to vote and comment!!....🥺🥺

Tata!!

Have a good day/night ahead!!....😘😘😃😃