I Trust You

Y/N's POV

Taehyung oppa, Me, and Jungkook are currently walking towards our class.

Emma, Tiara and Rick are in the same class so they went together.

I was thinking about the coversation we all had, just 10 minutes ago, when Jungkook's voice cut off my thoughts.

"Are you also thinking about the coversation,we had earlier?", He asked, reading my expression.

I was a bit shocked by his accurate guessing, but I didn't found it important to show on my face.

I simply nodded at his question.

He sighed. And then said,

"I know its wierd but, do you trust me?", He asked.

I looked at him, a little taken aback, by this sudden question. I don't want to say No, because I don't know why, I don't want to see him hurt.

I don't want to see hurt in those big doe eyes of his.

'What are you doing Y/N, you're the Mafia Queen, you can't get weak in front of a boy, you don't even know properly!!', I mentally scolded myself.

"Y/N?", Jungkook asked, bringing me back to my senses.

I was hasitant to answer.

And seems like Jungkook again read my expressions, as he sighed before saying,"I know you can't trust a boy you just met one day ago, but let me give you a guarantee.", He sighed again, looking down, before continuing, looking right into my eyes,"That I'll never break your trust."

And I can see sincerity in his eyes. I don't think anyone can be that good in acting, to fake that genuineness.

But that's my habit, to doubt every new human bieng, I meet. The reason for that is, I can't trust anyone. For some reasons, I have trust issues.

I even took so much time to fully trust Emma and Tiara, in starting. And they know about it.

The faith, I instantly got over Taehyung oppa, is one of the most strong reason of our immediate connection.

Whenever I'm with him, I feel safe, and assure that if something happens, he'll be there with me to support and comfort me.

I was getting too emotional, thinking all these things, but thankfully, Taehyung oppa cut off my thoughts, by his heartwarming voice.

"Y/N?? Are you ok??", He asked, concern dripping from his eyes.

I nodded my head before flashing an assuring smile towards him. After that I turned towards Jungkook.

"If that's the case, then you better remember your "guarantee", Mr. Jeon.", I said quoting the word 'guarantee'.

To which he chuckled, before saying," I promise, I'll never forget it. Miss Y/N.", we all laughed at our formalities.

Just then the bell rang, leaving all of us in pout.

"Lets go, Otherwise Mr.Hawks will eat us alive.", Taehyung oppa joked, making me and Jungkook giggle.

"The last one to reach, will give a treat.", I said, and with that I ran away towards the class.

Taehyung's POV

"The last one to reach, will give a treat.", Y/N said and ran away, making me and Jungkook chuckle at her cuteness.

"Don't break her trust Jungkook, otherwise I'll forget that you're my bestfriend.", I said to Jungkook, still looking towards Y/N's diminishing figure.

Even though I met Y/N just one day ago, I can't see her hurt. I can't see even a slightest pain in her eyes.

She's like a real little sister to me, which I always wanted and now can't afford to loose.

I don't know how in just one day, I'm so connected with her, but it is what it is, and I'm so happy to get a sister like her in my life.

"I promised her, and I promise you too, that I'll never break her trust.", Jungkook replied, bringing me back to my senses.

"Ok then, I trust you.", I said, putting a hand over his shoulder, to which he smiled at me.

"By the way I don't wanna give treat to all of you, Bye!!", he said, and ran away, leaving me dumbfounded.

After I realized what he said, I shouted,"You brat!! Wait for me!!", to which, he turned around and sticked his toungue out, clearly teasing me, before running away, yet again.

"Aish, kids nowadays."

-------------------------

Third person's POV

Its the dispersal time now. Y/N, Emma, Tiara, Jungkook and Taehyung, are standing together, talking about their day.

Rick already went, as the bell rang, saying he have some 'important work'.

"Guys, I'll be back in few minutes, I've to borrow one book from the Library.", Y/N said, and was about to go, when Jungkook stopped her.

"Wait, I'll also come.", He said.

"No its ok, I'll manage.", She replied.

"I'm coming with you, moreover, I also want to borrow one book.", He said.

At which Taehyung's eyes widened.

"You're borrowing a book??", Taehyung asked him, with the same widened eyes.

"Y-yeah. What's the problem with it??", He replied, stuttering.

"No no nothing. You go.", Taehyung said with an unexplainable grin.

To which, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Whereas Emma and Y/N are still confused.

But Tiara understood everything, because, c'mon, she don't watch so many k drama's for nothing.

"Now can we go??", Y/N asked Jungkook.

"Oh Yeah, lets go.", he replied, and with that they both flew away from there.

-------------------------

Third person's POV

They were walking towards the library, when they saw a group of boys in the middle of the hallway, beating another boy.

Y/N's eyes widened, and she ran to rescue him.

She approached them and pushed them aside, before grabbing the poor boy's shoulder, helping him to stand up.

"Are you all insane, bloody idiots!!", She said, to which the boy who seemed like the leader of that group, got fumed with anger.

"You!! How dare you say that to me!!", he said, and was about to punch Y/N but.

-------------------------

Ok so here's the 12th part....

I'm really sorry I got late, but I had to complete my Notes. Hope you 'll understand. Bye!!

Thank you!!

(Wow!! 1010 words!!)