I2I Dungeon Baal

SINBAD AND ŞEVVAL LOOK AT THE DUNGEON WITH AMAZING, dragons in the dungeon start attacking everyone.  Almost 100 of Dragul's soldiers are already dead, just as a dragon is going to kill Dragul, Sinbad saves him. And they go to a safe place with Şevval.

"How did you get to Dungeon before us? We were here first." asks Sinbad and Şevval.

''You are that pacifist boy and girl. Mind your own business.''

''What?''

''I am a soldier. I don't need the help of traitors against our nation."

''I don't care about things like 'reasons'. It is not possible to change what has happened and Şevval is from another country, do not involve her in this.'' retorted the sailor.

Then the two continue at the same time, "We saved your life too, but you don't even say thank you. Who is a child?''

''Are you two calling me kid? Well, let me explain in a way that people like you can understand. Don't forget my noble name."

Then Dragul proudly puts his hand in the middle of his chest and says,

''I am the Parthevia General, the youngest of the Dragul family. I am the son of General Draguliel Henrius Nomidus Pertegomidus. Commander of the Western District army. Dragul Nol Henrius Govius Menudias Partenuvonomias Dumid Os Kartanon.'' and ends with a smile that looks like an evil smile.

''Too long. I'll call you Drakon for short." declares Sinbad

"Huh?!"

"Your name is Drakon okay?"

"Rude!"

''Too long! My name is S-I-N-B-A-D only 6 letters!"

While they are fighting, Şevval and Luna sweatdrops, then they see a huge dragon above and hide.

''Seems like...''

"We don't have time to waste."

"Yeah, we'd be in a better place if you never had to fight over names," says Luna. Drakon and Sinbad look at the cat, then at Şevval, waiting for an explanation in surprise.

"Yes, my cat Luna speaks, I don't know how, but that's it." replies Şevval

"We got it, now let's go," says Drakon.

"Wait, Şevval needs to transform!"

''Transform?'' asks Sinbad.

Şevval's brooch starts to shine and everyone is surprised except Luna

''You still don't believe me huh? You should say Moon Prism Power Make Up!''

Şevval is stunned for a second, but then she starts to say the words with determined eyes,

''MOON PRİSM POWER MAKE UP!''

(Just focus on Sailor Moon please!)

''W-what happened? why am I like this?!''

''Wow! You look really good in that Şevval.'' Sinbad exclaimed.