SEASON 1 END

'I ALWAYS USED TO SAY THIS, IF BAD THINGS WOULDN'T HAPPEN, WE WOULDN'T APPRECIATE GOOD THING, it was one of my philosophy

'I ALWAYS USED TO SAY THIS, IF BAD THINGS WOULDN'T HAPPEN, WE WOULDN'T APPRECIATE GOOD THING, it was one of my philosophy. Now in my room, my best friend, Buğlem was doing my hair and make-up.'

Şevval thought as she looked at her reflection, "All done.! You look beautiful, girl!" The princess blushed at the compliment. Suddenly other three senshi and Luna entered inside. "Oh my, you both look so beautiful!" they exclaimed. "I'm so excited for this ball!" shouted Makoto. Ami giggled, "It would be a lie if I said I'm not excited." Rei chuckled, Luna asked,

"Is everything ready, Buğlem?"

"Of course, Luna.!" Buğlem beamed.

"Let's go!"

Ja'far sighed, he was really tired from all the work, but now it was time for relaxing

Ja'far sighed, he was really tired from all the work, but now it was time for relaxing. This ball was organized by him, Buğlem and Rurumu. He controlled his suit one more time. He sighed, again. A hand was placed on his left shoulder. He was met with a pair of aqua blue eyes. "Ami.." he smiled. "The ball is amazing, Ja'far. I knew it would be amazing!" she kissed his cheek lightly.

Ja'far looked at her smiling face, then reached for her hand. "Shall we dance?"

Ami blinked, then she chuckled, "We shall."

Rei smiled at them from distance, "Oh, how I wish you were here, Dragul." she sighed and closed her eyes.

Şevval sighed, she looked towards the sea from the balcony. Her hands on her chest, 'Won't he come.?' she wondered. Hands closed her vision, "Wha..? Sin.?" she guessed. He got in front of her and took her hand in his. "Yes, my lady. At your service." Şevval giggled at his remark.  "Didn't you have work?" asked the golden beauty. The sailor looked at his lover once again and answered her question. "Well, I had but I wanted to be with you..." the moon Princess blushed. Sinbad took her right hand on his shoulder and her left hand on his own one. "Let's dance, my Moon." he spoke with his velvety barritone voice.

They danced, danced and danced. Under the moonlight, their shadows were reflected on the walls. "Oh, I wish this would take forever.." the sailor moon spoke gently. "Yeah... It will always be forever, we're connected by destiny. Even if I die, I won't stop loving you and protecting you.!" he gazed in to her crystal hues as she gazed in to his golden ones. He leaned, leaned and leaned towards her face, and captured her lips in his. He savored the taste of her lips. How divine it was. She returned the kiss, of course. They moaned together into their kiss. They slowly entered inside Sinbad's room. They kissed, hugged. Sinbad caressed her neck and kissed there, he sucked it, bite it. Her moans got louder as she succumb to this pleasure. "Sinbad... Please make love to me.!" He froze at her request. "A-are you sure?" she smiled, gently. "Of course. I love you."

"And I, you." he kissed her shoulders, her collarbones, her chest. He slowly leaned towards her breasts, took one nipple into his mouth. He sucked it, kissed it and bite it. The golden haired beauty winced, it was pain and pleasure. He, then took the other one as he massaged the other one. "Ah-!"

She moaned, moaned and moaned. Suddenly his finger got inside of her womanhood. "Oh, Allah-!" she choked on her words. Her hips bucked towards his hand. Sinbad placed a digit inside again. "Oh, oh! Sin, I-!?"

She was sweating so hard. She was close to her climax, but Sinbad had stopped. "Why did you sto-!?" he entered inside of her.

He thrusted, thrusted and thrusted.

Like there was no tomorrow, he pounded into her violently but he was trying to be careful to not hurt her. Beneath him, she had arched her back and had a pleading look." Faster.... Harder.!"

He obeyed his pleadings. They moved in cync as they climaxed.

'I love you.'

Everyone laughed, they were on a picnic near the beach. The four senshi were swimming. Ja'far, Rurumu and Hinahoho were preparing the dishes. Vittel, Galaxia and Luna were bringing the ingredients.

Golden hues looked at the sea. It was beautiful. He inhaled the scent as he sat. He finally had 2 djinns. He was gonna be a King. He believed that. "Sin.?" a soft voice called out to him. "Şevval." he greeted her. "What are you doing here?" she asked. "Just admiring the sea and admiring all the thing we have done. Now, I feel like.... I don't have a purpose..."

Şevval smiled, slightly. She took his hands and brought him closer. She let him cup her cheeks.

"Oh, please. You're the Sailor Sinbad, the first dungeon conqueror. I'm sure, you'll find something that amazes you but I know something you can admire the most but others can't."

He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Oh, what is it that you know?" she smiled knowingly. She took his hands and placed them on her stomach. A feeling he felt there.

"Wait! Are yo-?!"

"Yes, I'm!"