I16I Fire and Venom

SERENDINE DIKUMENOWLZ DU PARTHEVIA HAD LISTENED EVERYTHING, she realized that it was her fault, that Drakon thought himself as a monster. She placed a hand on her mouth and chocked back a sob. It was hurting, it was bitter. She couldn't believe that she made her childhood friend like that. She ran through the corridors of Sindria Trading Company.

She found herself in a garden full of grass and many kinds of flowers, the fresh scent of the flowers covered her nose. She shed tears again but this time in relief. That conversation had suffocated her.

"Oh, so you were here?"

She turned around to see the person who spoke to her, long , straight raven hair and fiery violet eyes stared. 

"So, you're my sister , huh? I realized Dragul was scared to see my reaction so he didn't tell me

"So, you're my sister , huh? I realized Dragul was scared to see my reaction so he didn't tell me. Well, I'm glad I have a family there is left..." she smiled a bittersweet smile. Serendine registered her words and looked at her with guilt. "Do you remember anything...?"

"No, I don't..." Rei continued to smile, it was really hard for her to cry. Then Rei touched her neck and brought her necklace in front of her. "This is mine and I know it. Same crest, same material..."

Serendine blinked , then shed a few tears, " This is the gift I gave you on your last birthday with me,  a week before you disappeared." she chuckled.Rei wrapped her arms around her, "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you, trust me, trust Sinbad and Şevval.

 Serendine hugged her back , tightly. Rei was a bit taller than her even though she was younger she caressed her sister's short pink hair. "W-We have a brother ,too, Ceylan. But he's in Barbarossa's hands." she clutched Rei's clothes in anger and sadness. Rei looked at her sister, "Don't worry, we'll save him..."

"So what's it.?" Şevval asked while holding Yue, Sinbad looked at his lover, "Like I said, we're not in debt anymore, I'll just travel to there and come back safely to here. To your side." he caressed her cheek, but she wasn't convinced. "I'll come , too." she retorted,  determined she was.