I9I The Household Vessels And Important Person: Moon And Mercury

JAFAR WAS GRUMBLING IN HIS DESK,
Ami was looking at him, she sighed as he mumbled,

"If I knew this would be like this, I'd stay in Reim."  Then some scrolls were pushed down to the desk, he let out a strangled sound at that, Rurumu scolded him, seriously. "Jafar, let your head work, not your mouth." Jafar grumbled and punched his fist at his desk.

"I'm not going to study with you anymore! Enough is enough, I'm going to swim all the way to Reim."
Hinahoho, Vittel, Luna and Rei were trying to prevent him to escape. "Jafar, please be relax.!"  exclaimed Hinahoho. Then Ami came and held Jafar's hand tightly, looked at him, so much emotion in her eyes. Trust, seriousness, dissapointment and love.?

Rurumu, of course with others, watched her sister,  Ami's, conversation with the former assassin, Jafar.

"Look, Jafar, I know your not happy to study, I understand it. Besides, you didnt come here to study and like you, of course I want to be in Reim, with them, like you. I want to take care of the people who gave us a new meaning in life. I want to help Sinbad and Şevval as much as you do. "
She smiled at him with her aqua blue eyes, as Jafar's breath hitched at the realization, 'So I wasnt the only one who thought like that.'  Then he heard her voice shaking,  

" When you were consumed by the dark, I-ı was scared, I had p-power, but I c-coudnt protect you b-but now you're h-here s-so, I dont need to worry, r-right?"

Her eyes were teary, Jafar's eyes widened, she was asking him to she to not worry about him, but that meant that she was always worring about him, so because of that she always seem a bit tired and sad. Jafar enterwined their hands together, tightly.  Ami's eyes widened, he bringed her close to him, their faces so close, just inches apart. Something softly pressed against her forehead, she realized what it was, his lips.

"Dont worry yourself over me, Ami. Just remember that you'll always be here. " He touched his forehead to tell her that he will always think about her, he actually want to tell heart but just coudnt, the timing was not now. They felt a shiver run down drom their spine, they looked at the behind to see an angry Rurumu.

" Unmarried people should not do such things,  I said this to Sinbad and Şevval too, but I don't think others listened."

Others cringed at her tone. Especially Jafar and Ami. "Besides.. I have to tell you guys something." Rurumu's face suddrnly tyrned serious as she collapsed on to the floor of the ship,

"Sister, you okay? "Ami and Jafar were concerned.
A dramatic music played....

" I... I'm pregnant.! "
They were taken aback because of this, " "What? " Ami remembered the reason of this.

"We, the Imuchakks, have children a few months after we get married because we live very difficult lives. So you are going to be an aunt, Ami and you, a brother, Jafar. " she hugged them tightly,

'maybe an uncle too....' Rurumu thought. She smiled delightfully.

Sinbad and Şevval were sitting opposite side of Rashid and his knight. Sinbad exclaimed excitedly,

" Thank you, mentor.!  Now when the good from Imuchakk come here, we can sell them. " Sin and Şevval smiled at each other and held hands, Şevval looked at Rashid.

"Thank you so much, we're really in debt for you, your excellency. "

Rashid thought, 'this girl has some manners, like she is a royalty, you found yourself a good queen, eh, Sinbad?'