I5I Where You Belong And The Sleeping Serenity

A GIRL WAS UNCOUNSCIOUS ON A BED,
This girl was none other than Şevval Kahraman..

She was, well, uncounscious, her golden hair was everywhere, her white creamy skin was shining because of the moon.

But her face said this uncounscious was not really good, She was having a dream.

Footsteps sound were coming to her ears then she looked at to right. There she saw a mirror. She looked at her reflection. She was stunned. Her hair had turned silver white and she wore a beautiful white sateen dress with golden embroidy. She had a symbol on her forehead too. A Crescent.

'Is that me? What's happening and where am I?' she asked in void as she panicked then something or someone pulled down on her dress's skirt

She looked down and saw a child. The boy's hair and eyes were a beautiful blue. She could tell from boys eyes that he was intelligent.

Then she spoke, actually no, like someone was in her body but at the same time she felt like that she was the one who is speaking, this was like she was watching a memory.

"My My, What happened, My Small Gentleman? "

The boy looked at her with puppy eyes and he said the unexpected,

"I missed you, mommy!" Then the boy hugged the silver haired woman.

'Mommy?! Why is this boy calling me mommy?!' She screamed in her mind as she watched from her eyes the boy who was hugging her.

Then she bent over her body to the child's height, putting her hands on the blue haired boy's cheek.

"Then, what should we do?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"We can make flower crowns! " he exclaimed excitedly.

Serenity and Şevval's body got up and took the childs hand into her own,

"Then let's go S-"

The scene changed.

Now she wasn't with that child. But still her appearance was the same. Then she looked slowly in front of her and saw a man. The man had dark hair that went all the way to his feet, he wore white clothes, he was muscular and he was very big and tall, he had a wand in his hand and a crown on his head? This man kind of reminded her of someone, Sin. She thought.

'Who is he, I wonder? ' She said this on her mind as she started to run towards

....The man.

The man and her looked at each other they hugged. Then they broke their hug,

"I love You D-"

"Me too, Ser-"