I19I Red and Sapphire

A little boy at the age of 6 was bored , and it was obvious because his ruby red eyes were very dull, urgh and he hated these kimonos on him. Protocols....

He hated these. Really hated these. Now, he was walking towards his favourite peach tree as his dark rukhs spread everywhere.

He walked, walked and walked. Finally, he saw a sight that really disgusted him. A little girl. And this little girl had strange light blue hair and sapphire eyes.

He didn't like her , well he didn't like anything except for his peaches bur right now this girl was trying to get some peaches from his tree. He raised his wand and shot a spear of ice at her.

The girl got scared from the impact and whimpered , but she still wanted that peach. She looked at the red eyed boy in confusement and thought that maybe he wanted some peaches  , too.

She placed her hands in her front and a platinnium and sapphire aura grow around her as the Rukh chirped.

The boy looked shocked at the Rukhs that chirped, they come to snuggle towards him as he flushed in embarrasment. The girl was on the ground now. She had some peaches in her small hands.

"Here.!" Her voice shook the boy, because it was weird. He looked at the peach in front of him, it looked nice. He grabbed it. As soon as he grabbed it, the girl giggled. "D-don't laugh, you ugly!"

"Heh? B-b.." the girl started to wail, as the boy panicked. "H-hey, you can't cry in front of the High Priest Judal, 'kay?!"

The girl stopped and looked at him with sparkling eyes, "So ,your name is Judal? It's really pwetty, my name is Yue! I came here with mama and papa."

She held him tightly while he struggled. "Let go! You ugly!!"

But Yue just laughed.  "Petite Lady, where are you?!"

Yue blinked and called out, "I'm here mama!" Judal saw a young woman with golden hair and crystal blue eyes running towards them with a worried face.

"Oh, Yue , you're here! Me and your father were worried sick about you!" Şevval hugged her daughter, tightly as Yue whimpered. "S-sowwy!" Şevval looked at her and smiled. Then she noticed Judal, " Who is this?"

"This is Judal, my friend!"

"I didn't agree to that!" Judal flushed in red as his dark rukh chirped. Şevval saw them and remembered the man from her nightmares. 'How can this boy have such rukhs?'

"We have to go , Yue. Thank you for playing with her , Judal." She reached down to kiss his forehead as the boy tsked.

"B-But, I don't wanna go!" Yue whimpered, as she hugged Judal, tightly. Şevval looked , sadly at her daughter who found her first friend.

"Petite Lady, I know you don't want to leave Judal here because you really like him, maybe you can give him a present?"

You're right , mama!" Yue smiled and looked at the boy who was confused and frustareted. "W-what?!" She leaned towards him and pecked him on the lips.

Şevval's eyes flashed at this act ,  'Hey! I didn't really expext this, this is too much!?' She thought as she grabbed Yue and ran. While they ran, Judal's face was red as tomatos while his dark rukhs danced with pink ones.

To be Continued...