I3I The First Sea And The Feelings

SHORTLY AFTER SINBAD HAD CONQUERED THE DUNGEON, with the help of Şevval and Luna, strange buildings began to appear one after another

SHORTLY AFTER SINBAD HAD CONQUERED THE DUNGEON, with the help of Şevval and Luna, strange buildings began to appear one after another... as if waiting for this moment. So many people started to try their luck in the dungeons. This started the "Age of Dungeon Conquest".

And Şevval, Sinbad and Luna are now... drifting in the sea...

Eruptions resembling a volcanic eruption started from the sea towards the boat of Sinbad, Şevval and Luna.

On a boat on the other side of the sea, 3 people were trying to stand up due to the shaking. Two of them were girls, they had blue hair, the only difference was their dark hair and eye color.

Next to them was a muscular tall man with blue hair in a ponytail, holding the spear tightly in his hand.

The light blue-haired girl called out to her older brother, still under the influence of the shaking,

"Brother, this is your last chance. This time definitely...'

Just as the girl was about to finish her words, the sea monster that caused these tremors had already passed under their boat.

"Is it downstairs?"

The sea monster knocked over the boat with its tail. The three of them fell into the sea together.

The blue-haired man was trying to save his sister and the other girl under the sea.

When the dark blue haired girl saw the man, she called out to him, she had an invention to breathe in her mouth,

"Hina!"

''Ami! Thank goodness you're fine." The man, known as Hina, began to swim towards Ami, along with her sister Pipirika, but she was unconscious.

At that time, the sea monster saw them and started chasing, also hurting Hina.

"Ami, you take Pipirika and get out of here. I'll handle it!"

''OK. Be careful!" Ami warned him, concern in her voice, and she left with Pipirika in her arms.

Hina seeing on the boat with Pipirika, s
he relaxed and nodded.

He took his position for the attack and jumped.