I13I Artemyra, City In The Sky: Camomile And Cherry Blossom

"SHALL WE START PREPARATIONS FOR LAND?" said Ja'far as he wiped his sweat

Ami, who was beside him, smiled. "Yes, we should."

At that time, Rei was talking with Hinahoho, Hinahoho ruffled her hair.

"Hey! Hinahoho, don't do that.!" she pouted.

"If I don't do that who will do that?" they laughed.

Luna watched them and smiled as she was holding something.

"Luna, it's heavy let me help you."

She looked up to him as she blinked.

"Thanks Vittel, here." They together went to work. Luna was amazed by his gentleman like personality. Their cheeks tinted with pink hues.

"Ah, look at that plants!"

"The mountains, too.!"

And always Mystras and Sinbad were excited,

Makoto sweatdropped and Şevval giggled,

'Honestly, Sinbad, I' m glad you're laughing again.

As she was thinking a bird get close to them,

"Visitors from outside, how thrilling.!" two blondes were on the bird. They started tell them men were weak, then they told them, but we're waiting excitedly.

"Of course, looking forward to tonight, then."Sinbad smiled his infamous smile with a seductive look. The girls were flustered as they fled.

A shiver run up to Sin's spine, as he looked at his back to see his beloved. Who was whimpering, and crying obviously, 'Oh, shit,shit, shit..'

" SIN, YOU IMMATURE, WOMANIZING SCUMBAG IDIOT!!"

"Şevval.! Şevval.. WAIT! I'm sorry.!"

Şevval ran with her all might, her eyes tearing.

"Don't say you're FUCKING sorry! I know you're NOT.!" Ad soon as she said this a hand grasped her wrist, tightly.

She was met with pleading golden hues.

"Please, I'm sorry!"

Şevval trembled, her eyes glassy, her cheeks pink. Sinbad still was saying things, she had enough.

"Sinbad, l-let's break up.! " tears streamed down on her face. His head snapped at her.

"W-what are you saying, Şevval?!"

She thought, 'this is what must be...'

"I said, let's break up!" Sinbad's eyes widened. Then he chuckled,