I15I Towards The Future

SUNLIGHT LIGHTED A VERY NICE DECORATED ROOM, BIRDS CHIRPED EXCITEDLEY AS THEY SURROUNDED CRIB, in that crib, there was a bundle of joy sleeping peacefully as she laid

SUNLIGHT LIGHTED A VERY NICE DECORATED ROOM, BIRDS CHIRPED EXCITEDLEY AS THEY SURROUNDED CRIB, in that crib, there was a bundle of joy sleeping peacefully as she laid. This bundle of joy stretched her tiny arms out as she yawned, she opened her eyes, a pair of  mesmerizing sapphire blue, matching with her light blue hair. She began to whine, her little body wasn't strong enough to stand, but she didn't give up. She tried , tried and tried. But she couldn't. Instead she hit her forehead. This was the last straw to cry...

All of a sudden, the door of the room opened, violently. A trail of golden rushed to baby's side, crystal blue eyes locked gaze with the baby's sapphire ones, the baby was still crying, Şevval smiled and rocked her baby , gently. "Oh my baby! What is it, did you miss mommy?"

She held the child in her arms, and looked at her, the baby didn't blink instead looked at her mother with innocence

She held the child in her arms, and looked at her, the baby didn't blink instead looked at her mother with innocence. Then she squealed, "Awahh!" Şevval giggled and brushed their noses together. "Yesh, of course you did!"

Then, someone else came into the view, and touched the baby's head, his fingers brushed agains the baby's forehead, gently. "She seems to hurt herself..." A frown etched onto the man's face, he leaned down to kiss her forehead, as he leaned down purple hair tickled the little girl's face as she giggled, 

The baby latched onto her mother's breasts as she glanced at Sinbad, the sailor taking the hint, "Hoo! You sure are daring." he exclaimed in jealousy. His lover groaned mentally, this always happened, she give the baby to him. "Here! Come back when you both are ready.!" The duo blinked at her, then Sinbad grinned, "Guess, we're in this together, Lil'Blue." She made a noise of agreement.

Sinbad looked at the little bundle of joy in his arms, he still couldn't believe that he was a father now. A father at sixteen. Yep, pretty dangerous thing. But it was with the love of his life, his wave of fate. So, he didn't care about what others say and what they might think of.

This baby was going to be the first princess of the Kingdom he'll build, The Crown Princess Yue of Sindria Kingdom. He smiled at his child, "Let's go , Lil'Blue.!"

Sindria Trading Company employees were listening Sinbad and Şevval's plans as the baby Yue looked at the papers curiously, she was on top of Mystras' head, she was playing with his turban while he was whining about it. "Nee! Stop it Yue-chan, you're so much like Sinbad-san!" Yue slapped him, yeah slapped him. Then she cried, sailor inners, Luna and Galaxia tried to calm her down, all of a sudden, they heard a yelling.