I17I The Repeat

JA'FAR HAD RETURNED TO SINDRIA TRADING COMPANY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, everyone couldn't believe it but nonetheless, Ja'far , Şevval and Sailor Inners went to Balbadd to seek some help from King Rashid while Rurumu and Galaxia were managing the com...

JA'FAR HAD RETURNED TO SINDRIA TRADING COMPANY TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING, everyone couldn't believe it but nonetheless, Ja'far , Şevval and Sailor Inners went to Balbadd to seek some help from King Rashid while Rurumu and Galaxia were managing the company.  Rurumu had give birth the twins and Pipirika had come to help them. Sinbad had met Fatima , the head slave. At last, Maader had accepted him after all the torture and punishments, Sinbad believed that he would get out here, he had to. Because she was waiting...

He took care of the kids here, and won Maader's trust, he became the head slave. As he was walking, he was met with two pairs of eyes. In front of him , there were a man and a woman.

 In front of him , there were a man and a woman

(Just Michiru and Haruka)

"Who are you?" Sinbad asked, cautious he was. They smiled as their eyes shined with power, "We're here to help you, O son of Galaxia, the Dungeon Conqueror, Sinbad.!" the people he saw were dressed like him, he didn't saw them before. Maybe they were new here.  Ash blonde haired man smirked, "Now, let's do an escape plan, right, Michiru?"

"Hai! Haruka..." the green-haired woman smiled. Sinbad looked down, then he smirked too. "I don't know how you guys know me but... Let's do this!"

Days past, Şevval, Ja'far and Rurumu was preparing for everything, they had Maader fell into her own trap. Maader came to her place with anger, as she declared that she will sell the children. The children became rebellious, Sinbad, Michiru and Haruka left with Maader to secure her 'safety.'

Şevval, Ja'far and everyone came to Ria Venus Island, Şevval jumped off the ship, Yue was in her arms as she caught the sight of Sinbad, she ran up to hinm and hugged him. Maader was long gone to her place, Michiru and Haruka watched the reunion of two lovers as they smiled. Ja'far looked startled at the crowd outside of Maader's place, "What's happening?!"

"It's a slave rebellion. Me, Michiru and Haruka did it...." Sinbad explained everything to Ja'far and Şevval. The said people looked at him with their eyes dull, Sinbad had used the same method Maader had used and he was going to take responsibility for it.