I4I The Qualities Of A King And Conflicts

HINA HAS ENTERED IN THE DUNGEON. HE ALSO ESCAPED BLOOD BUTTERFLIES,

"I will no longer run away. I will take this power at any cost!" Holding his spear, Hina began to swim greedily under the water.

He threw the sea scorpion out of the water to land the sea scorpion he was fighting with his hands, shook it again to attack, hesitating just as he was about to strike it with his spear.

'It means landing in one hit. Let us have some fun too, Vittel." The white-haired hitman spoke to the pink-haired Vittel, who was in his custody.

"I'm sorry leader!"

Hina looked at them, saw the leader of the assassins, 'that boy!'

Sham Lash and Drakon ignored Hina and went to the place where the scorpion died.

''Stop. Do not approach recklessly!"

"Shut up, don't try to give me orders!"

The bandaged assassin picked up a diamond-like gem from the ground.

''What the hell is that?''

Drakon turned his head to a door and answered,

"The key to that door and our target treasure room is behind that door."

Hina got angry and ordered that the stone be given to him,

"You're the man next to Sinbad, where is he?" white haired asked

''Nevermind him,

Follow me, Sinbad is already there." Drakon continued on his way.

"Let's go, there's no point dealing with the weak."

Just as they were about to leave, Hina got angry and swung Mahad and Vittel from Sham Lash with his spear.

Someone recently saw this incident. It was Ami who held the blue pencil tightly as she watched them intently with her blue eyes,

'Luna told Rei and me that we'll use these pens when the time comes, but when? And where are Sinbad, Rei and Luna?'

As she hold the blue pencil,

"Luna gave me this pen, but what can I do?
I've always been ostracized by the tribe. Because of my height. To them, I was not an Imuchakk."

A little blue-haired girl was sitting on the floor, crying.

"Why is everyone looking at me with those eyes? I'm not a stranger!"

She continued to cry, tears streaming from her blue eyes to her sweet chubby cheeks.

She suddenly heard a voice,

"You're right, you're not a stranger, Ami.."

"Sister! What are you doing here?"
Ami wiped her tears, not wanting her sister to see her crying.

The young girl in front of her was tall like the other Imuchakk and was also very beautiful. She had wavy blue hair and pistachio green eyes,

"My My, seeing my sad sister like this, I couldn't stand it and came. Ami, you can tell me what happened."

The sister looked at her sister and smiled,

Ami's eyes fell open in surprise, tears continued to fall from her eyes.