I6I Dark Labyrinth: The Girl With Peach Pink Lips

SINBAD WAS STUNNED, THE GIRL WAS STILL WALKING AND SHE DISAPPEARED,
Then his friends called out to him, Luna rushed to Sinbad's side,

"Who was that girl, Sinbad? What did she said to you?" the others looked at him as they were waiting for his answer.

Sinbad looked at them with seriousness,

"She said if I find out who she is, I can save her, Şevval.... "

Others eyes widened. Ami spoke,

"How are you sure about this? "

Sinbad sighed as he grabbed his head,

"I read her wave, she didnt lie. I'll find out who she is."

Hina stepped forward with Drakon and Rei,

"I know the way you look at her, so I'm in. "

Drakon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He smiled.

"I'll help you to save her, this is my dept for you." Mahad and Vittel nodded. Jafar exclaimed,

"That hag had guts, I'll help too."

Then finally Rei spoke,

"So, Where should we start, sailor moron."

Sinbad was grateful to them, but he didnt know where to start, he was thinking about his answer to Rei's question. Then he saw a door, in the door was written a date.

10/08/2016.....

He pointed at the door as the others looked at it,

"I think we should start from there.! " Sinbad chimed.

The others started at the door as they nodded. Sinbad held the handle of the door tightly and opened it, and as the light enveloped them, his thought was,

'I've to find out who she is, to save Şevval.!'

They entered a house as Sinbad saw some people, two adults, three children, One of the children was a girl and the other two were boys, the girl was familiar to them. Yes, she was the auburn haired girl with peach pink lips but she looked younger, about 9 years old.

Sinbad and the others looked at them from afar.

A phone rings, one of the adults, who was a woman picked up the phone call as she started to talk. The children were eating their pastas. The other adult who was a grandma she was sitting, As the young adult spoke to the phone, her voice cracked. Auburn haired girl looked at the woman who was starting to cry, her eyes widened, 'is grandpa dead?' she thought.

Sinbad and the others eyes widened because they could hear what is on her mind. Sinbad stared intently at her as she started to thought, again. ' I' ve to be strong for my cousins, I shoudnt cry, they are just children, I'm their big sister' she gulped as she continued to eat her pasta.

Ami chimed,

"But she's a child to, why is she doing that?

Rei nodded solemnly as Sinbad had a dissaproving look, Hina put his hand on Sinbad's shoulder, Luna was on Hina's shoulder, Drakon, Mahad, Vittel was at Rei's side and Jafar wa with Ami, then he hold her hand, spoke to her,

"Dont worry, Ami.. "

Ami looked at him, surprised. Then she smiled at him

"Jafar, thanks! " Pink hues adorned their cheeks. They looked at the sceen again.