I12I Seraph Of The Memories

A BLUE-HAIRED GIRL RAN, RAN TOWARDS THE WHITE LIGHT,  a desolate place it was. She blinked her aqua blue eyes.

"Where am I?" her blue hair was a bit long and more lighter in color.

"Ami..?" she turned around to see her friend, Rei.

...... Rei, right?  She was a bit different too, her long raven hair had turned red and her amethiyst eyes were ruby red.

"Ami, you look different!" she exclaimed in shock,

"Same for you too!"

They gazed at each other, then sighed.

"Girls!" a voice they knew called out to them. They turned around to see Makoto. She had some changed too, her beautiful brown hair had turned green.

But one thing, they wore similar outfits.

"Mercury, Mars, Jupiter and Venus... You all have come.!" The trio turned to see a woman with silvery-white hair. She looked familiar...

As one of them was going to speak. A New voice spoke and walk past them.
Shimmering golden hair and sapphire blue eyes. The girl had the same outfit as our trio. She kneeled in front of the silver woman, then others unconcsciously kneeled too.

"Yes, my Queen..." with a majestic aura, the Queen spoke,

"Do not kneel, ladies." they stand up as she ordered. "Venus, prepare yourselves. He will come back to get everything, even me..."

Venus approached her, and held her hands within hers. The Queen's crystal blue eyes shined with tears. Our trio looked at the scene in worry. Their heart were breaking, but why? This scene was familiar to them.

Venus wiped the Queen's tears as she asked the last question,

"Do you still love him...?"

The Queen just cried.... This answer was obvious to them.

"I cannot love him, for Solomon, for his good. He and the others will get hurt because of me. I don't want anyone else die because of me!!" The Queen cried into her warrior's embrace.

"My senshi... You all have a mission, that mission is, protecting the Light of Hope. Do not stop believe in yourselves. For justice and love... For intelligence, passion, courage and beauty."

"NOOO! "

Four pair of eyes opened, three of them looked at each other, the girls were crying violently. Rei hugged Ami with Makoto. They cried.

Ami spoke, "This dream again, why is this so heartbreaking? Ever since..."

Rei gazed at her friends, "Yes, ever since Şevval fainted, we are having this drea-no, nightmares."

Makoto clenched his fists. "Maybe somethings are trying to warn us. Yet, we couldn't do anything.!"

They hugged each other, unknown to them, Luna was listening, tears streamed down on her cheeks too.

"Luna." she looked towards the voice.

"Vittel... I-ı don't know what to do, s-she has been a-asleep for 3 weeks." she sobbed. Vittel hugged her gently,

"Don't worry, everything will be fine."
He kissed the top of her head.

Shimmering long golden hair waved, with a sailor uniform, wind bowling beside her. A sword in her one hand and a chain in another one, she stood.