Stargazing

George POV:
i woke up the next morning feeling excited, me and Clay were doing something tonight, though we had to go to school tomorrow but i didn't want to think about that. (who cares about school anyways 🙄)

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 6:42AM, why? I groaned aloud quietly in an attempt not to wake the blonde behind me, it didn't work.

"Well good morning to you too Georgie," a tired voice murmured to me.

"Sorry," i whispered.

"It's fine," he said nuzzling into my hair.

"Why do you nuzzle into my hair like that?" I asked smiling.

"It's soft, and i like to cuddle, you should know this," Clay mumbled. I giggled.

"You have no right to be this cute," Clay said, i felt him smile and i blushed.

"What do you mean Clay?" I asked looking up at him.

"I mean what i said, you have no right to be this cute shortie," Clay teased.

"Okay i'm leaving," i said getting out of Clay's grip.

"Noooo Georgie come baaack," Clay whined.

"Should have thought before you called me 'shortie'," i hissed crossing my arms and turning my back to him.

"Okay I'm sorry can you please come back?" Clay asked in a whiney voice.

"You're acting like a child," i said scoffing fondly. Clay sighed.

"Then you've left me no choice," Clay said simply. I was confused, but then Clay got up and darted to me and picked me up by my waist and started walking me back to the bed.

"Clay! No put me down!" I yelped.

"Nope! You brought this upon yourself!" Clay exclaimed. He brought me down to the bed and laid down keeping me against his chest and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, but not too tight to hurt me. I was squirming under him but he wouldn't let me go, i knew he was playing but i felt as if it wasn't Clay holding me but my mother in the way she did in my nightmare, i felt as if i couldn't escape the pain of seeing Clay die over and over.

"Please let me go!" I cried squirming even more. Clay instantly let me let go of my waist and i started hyperventilating and i got out of the bed and tears started streaming down my face.

"George! What's wrong what did i do!? I'm sorry!" Clay exclaimed coming over to my side. Instinctually i put up my arms over my face to protect my self.

"No! Please!" I screamed.

"George i'm not them, look at me i'm not gonna hurt you," Clay said gently. He slowly started moving towards me keeping his arms out.

"Can i give you a hug Georgie?" Clay asked softly. I hesitantly nodded and Clay came a little closer, i allowed him to gently wrap his arms around me, i was tense for a moment then embraced him and wrapped my arms around Clay.

"I am so sorry George," Clay whispered.

"It's okay, you didn't know," i murmured.

"I forgive you," i whispered. We stood there for another few minutes before we heard the door open.

"I heard screaming is everything okay?" Drista's voice asked.

"Dude that was like ten minutes ago what took you so long?" Clay asked laughing slightly.

"Well i didn't want to walk into you two having se-"

"OKAY SHUT UP!" Clay yelled causing me to flinch at the sudden noise.