Missing?

Clay POV- a few days later-
Tw: blood, the whole chapter pretty much.
I pace back and forth, biting my fingernails, George hadn't answered my calls texts and he hasn't come to school. Did he leave me? No, he wouldn't leave with out an explanation, god i just want to hold him again.

Then it hit me, before i last saw George i thought i heard yelling, i thought nothing of it since George said that it happened a lot, but i should've realized i kissed him right outside of his house, his parents must have saw that, seeing as George disappeared after that. There are woods behind his house, they must have dragged him there!

I ran out of my room and down the stairs passing my mom who was crying (she hated seeing me upset plus she loved George as well) and Drista who looked up at me.

"There he goes again in hope to find the person who left you!" Drista called.

"I think i know where he is!" I said.

I didn't hear what else she had to say, i made sure my phone was in my pocket, i took off my hoodie and tied it around my waist and sprinted towards George's house, it took few minutes but when i got there i went to the side of the house and sprinted into the woods looking around frantically.

"GEORGE!" I screamed looking around.

"CLAY?" i heard someone call back. My heart skips a beat. I sprint towards it, tears forming in my eyes as i saw someone. Somehow i force myself to go faster and i slide infront of the one laying on the woods floor, it was George.

"George baby i'm here, what happened to you?" I said my tears falling down my cheeks.

"Clay," George whimpered. I untied the hoodie from around my waist and slipped it on his frail body, covering all of the bruises and scratches, some of which were still bleeding

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed 911 crying softly as i pulled George closer.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operater said in a calm tone.

"Please help me! My boyfriend he's hurt!" I whimpered.

"How is he hurt sir do you know?" The operator asked typing something on her computer.

"No, i found him in the woods behind his house!" I said still crying softly as i heard my lover whimper in pain.

"Okay sir, what is the address?" The woman asked.

"(Insert address here)."

"Okay we are sending an ambulance your way sir," she said after typing the address into her computer.

"Could you also send the police? He's being abused," i asked.

"Are there any signs of mental or physical abuse?" She asked.

"Yes, both," i said.

"Okay, they are coming your way sir," she said.

"Thank you! I don't know what i would do without him," i cried. With that i hung up the phone and turned my attention back to George, who was still whimpering in pain.

"Okay baby, i have to carry you okay? Tell me if it hurts to bad okay?" I asked gently, he nodded.

"Alright, 3... 2... 1." I lifted him off the ground with a grunt, he had a slight groan in pain as well.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, go," George said.

With that i started walking through the woods towards the main road, hearing sirens in the distance, i felt hope well up in my chest as we neared the road, as soon as we got there the ambulance and police got there, pulling near George's house, the EMT'S came rushing towards me and started asking questions, simple ones like "what's your name, how old are you," etc. A police officer came up to me when they took George away onto a stretcher.