Fate perhaps?

George POV:
finally! It was friday, the last day of the week, i could not wait to sleep in tomorrow, though i had a feeling Clay won't let me sleep in that long.

We walked into the cafeteria where we saw Nick and Karl, i walked up to Karl and waved.

"Sorry i didn't get to introduce myself last time, but i'm George," i said shyly.

"Yeah, you were having a rough day, i understand that, some of the teachers here are dicks," Karl giggled.

"Sooo, how did you and Clay get together?" Karl asked.

"Oh, hehe he took me stargazing and confessed that he was in love with me, i felt the same and he asked me to be his boyfriend," i explained, laughing nervously.

"Awh, that's so cute, i wish someone could do that with me," Karl said. (Cries in single T-T)

"Maybe one day," i giggled.

Me and Karl talked most of the time, i figured out that he was slightly colorblind, his favorite color is purple, his favorite drink is monster and he was gay.

The bell rang and i groaned, not wanting to go to class, Clay wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me towards my class, ignoring my protests.

As always, Clay gave a few quick glances before quickly kissing my cheek and giving me his hoodie because somehow he knew i was cold and because i forgot mine at the house. Damn you and your boyfriend senses! You're too good for me! He pushed me into my class room playfully.

---

Karl sat with us again at lunch and started chatting with Nick and Clay and i were flirting.

"Clay, stop flirting for like two minutes oh my god," Nick complained.

"You'd flirt with him too shut up Nick," Clay said. I gave him a glare.

"Not like i would let him flirt with you!" Clay quickly explained, hugging me tightly.

"You're not getting cuddles tonight," i hissed, crossing my arms and turning away.

Nick POV:
I had an unimpressed look on my face as i watched the two bicker, it ended in George leaning onto Clay's shoulder.

A random black haired girl sat down next to George and smirked at him, i saw Clay's jaw tighten slightly.

"Hi George," She said sweetly, she was super close to George and she was obviously flirting, Clay gave her a slight glare.

"Hi? Do i know you?" George asked, looking over to her and raising a brow.

"I sit next to you in science, remember?" She asked, she looked devastated.

"Oh! Hi Emily," George said, putting his head back down on Clay's shoulder.

"She so has a crush on him this is gonna be good," i whispered to Karl, he giggled, nodding. Damn it he's cute. My eyes widened at my own thoughts but was cut off by Emily complaining.

"Ugh, George, i'm cold can i borrow your hoodie?" She asked shivering slightly, i snickered.

"Bitch! No the fuck you cannot!" George hissed, snapping his head around to look at her.

Karl was holding back a giggle, i was snickering and Clay let out a quiet wheeze. None of us expected that.

"What! Why not?" She exclaimed.

"My fucking hoodie! It's not my problem that you forgot yours!" George growled. Damn pop off George.

"Why are you being so mean?" She whined.