Back To School

Clay POV:
I woke up to my alarm and i groaned before shutting it off. I opened my eyes and my beautiful boyfriend was still asleep, his head was buried in my chest his arms hugging me gently. His legs were entangled with mine. I smiled and shook him gently.

"Georgie~ time to get up baby boy," I murmured. He opened his chocolate eyes a little.

"Can't we sleep a little longer?" George whined.

"I wish we could baby but we can't," i whispered.

"Please?" That was when he opened his eyes fully and looked into mine pleadingly. The look you can't say no to. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, five minutes though," i said.

"Yay," George mumbled.

I chuckled he's so cute oh my god how is he this cute? I'll have to ask later, i thought. He stayed asleep in my arms as his gentle snores filled the room, i gently started rubbing his back. At that moment Drista busted into the room, causing George to flinch and make a small whimper.

"Time to get up! We've got school c'mon!" Drista yelled.

"Drista! The fuck! I said he could sleep for a bit longer!" I hissed. She just rolled her eyes.

"Well sor-ryyy but we have school," Drista said leaving the room. I sighed and looked back down at George who once again, had his face buried in my chest.

"Sorry baby," i said solemnly.

"It's okay," George murmured.

We got up and got ready for school. I was confused when George walked over to my desk and was visibly looking for something, moving things around slightly. I cocked a brow and walked over to him.

"What are you looking for babe?" I asked, gently wrapping an arm around him. He flushed and said something inaudible.

"What was that hun? I didn't hear you," i asked.

"I was looking for your cologne," George murmured, not looking me in the eyes.

"Oh, you could've just asked George, it would've been fine," i said, unwrapping my arm from around him and grabbing the bottle from my desk.

I sprayed his shirt a couple of times and put the bottle down, George smiled and brought the fabric up to his nose causing me to let out a light chuckle.

We went downstairs and Drista wasn't there yet to our surprise, i just shrugged and got on my phone, leaning against the counter, George leaning close as we watched tiktoks together.

All of a sudden Drista stormed downstairs and grabbed the keys to mom's car and stormed over to me and George. (Clay just got his drivers license just go with it please)

"Let's go," she hissed, shoving the keys to my chest causing me to wince slightly at the force.

"Drista, are you oka-"

"Shut it, i don't want to talk about it," Drista snapped at George, i glared at her angrily.

"Talk to him like that again and you're walking," i warned.

"Ugh! You're so annoying Clay!" She snapped, trying to get in my face.

"I'm the one driving, remember that," i hissed.

"Please stop fighting," George murmured pushing us apart gently, causing Drista to send him an angry glare.

"Let's just go, c'mere George," i said, holding my arm out for him. I know he doesn't like fighting.