Colorblind?

George POV:
I woke up the next morning to Clay gently stroking my hair, i turned my head to looked at him and he smiled at me.

"Morning Georgie," he whispered.

"Good morning Clay, i would give you a kiss right now but i haven't brushed my teeth in like four days," i giggled.

"You think i care?" Clay said. I smiled and leaned in. He connected our lips gently and we shared a passionate kiss, it was warm, full of love and a mix of other emotions.

"Alright you two stop making me feel single!" Drista hissed stepping into the room, Clay's mom following close behind.

"Huh, alright, i didn't know you two were together," Clay's mom said. I blushed and his my face in Clay's neck, causing his mom to let out an audible 'awww' embarrassing me further.

"Mom stap, you're embarrassing him!" Clay said protectively, tightening his grip on me.

"Fine," Clay's mom said in a board tone.

I hide my face deeper into Clay's neck and i start to smell his cologne, i always loved the smell of his cologne, it was mostly pine with a hint of vanilla, quite soothing. (Ik it's always something involving vanilla with Clay but i couldn't think of anything better)

"Like my cologne baby?" Clay chuckled.

"Stop it with the pet names Clay! It's gross!" Drista snapped from across the room.

"Drista hush!" Clay's mom scolded. And turned back to us as if we were like a romantic tv show.

"Yeah," i said, my voice muffled by his skin.

"Alright, how about this, when we get home, i'll give you one of my hoodies and some of my cologne, would you like that Georgie?" Clay asked. I smiled and nodded, causing the blonde to let out a soft chuckle.

A nurse walked into the room and i looked up at her, she had a disgusted look on her face.

"And you are?" She asked pointing to Clay.

"I'm his boyfriend," Clay said hugging me tightly. I let out a quiet 'ow' and he quickly apologized.

"Alright whatever, i just need to check everything, make sure he's good to go home," she said. "Don't want these damned sinners in this hospital."

"What makes you think that they don't belong here?" Clay's mom asked, standing from her spot.

"Well they are sinners, this hospital is protected by god himself and while they're here, we won't be protected." I flinched at her words and i felt myself begin to tear up, Clay seemed to notice and hushed me gently.

"Get out," Clay's mom hissed.

"What?" The nurse asked.

"Get. Out." She snapped.

"Gladly." With that the nurse left to get a new one. There was yelling down the hall for a moment before another nurse came in the room.

"I am SO sorry about her, honestly she's a homophobic piece of shit, so let's check up on you shall we?" She asked, i liked her she was funny, she smiled at me and Clay sweetly.

"Aww you two remind me of me and my girlfriend, very cuddly," she commented. I ended up blushing and hiding my face in my hands, causing a giggle from the nurse.

She checked all of all of the things she needed to and said that i was good to go home, Clay smiled and kissed my cheek sweetly. Apparently, while Drista and Clay's mom were gone, they had gathered up all of my stuff including my gaming set up. How long was i asleep for again? Surely only a few hours?