Food Poisoning Sucks

George POV:
I coughed lightly as i flushed the toilet, Clay was right there rubbing my back and saying that everything would be okay.

It had been like this for the past few days, i've eaten a lot of fruit and meat to make up for the protein and the vitamins that i would throw up later.

I was paler then usual due to the lack of protein and i have also been very weak. Though this was the first time i threw up today and it was 5:00 PM. I was getting better, slowly but surly.

"C'mon angel, let's go get you some water," Clay said, moving his hands so that one was under my thighs and the other supported my back and wrapped around to my shoulder.

I rested my head against his chest as he lifted us off the ground effortlessly. He took us out of the bathroom and into his room. He set me down gently on the bed.

He kissed my forehead and said that he would be back. I nodded and let out a small hum. He smiled at me before leaving the room, i crawled under the covers and snuggled close, trying to get warm. Soon, Clay came back with half a sandwich and some water with fruit.

"I know you can't eat a full meal yet, love, so i brought this up for you," Clay smiled.

I returned the smile and took the food and water. I greedily gulped down the water seeing as i started getting a headache from being dehydrated. Clay chuckled at my action and i blushed from embarrassment as i set the cup down.

I ate most of my food and gave the rest to Clay because i knew i wouldn't be able to finish it. He ate the rest of it and kissed my cheek, i giggled and pecked his nose. He laid us down so that i was facing forward and he had his arms wrapped around my waist, his cheek was resting in the nook of my neck and he would use one had to trail softly up and down my body.

I sighed contently as Clay kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you angel," Clay whispered.

I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes. I hadn't heard that phrase since i was seven and my dad died, it wasn't a phrase that was used anymore, just hearing that someone was proud of me made my heart break and soar at the same time.

I rolled over and buried my head in his chest, he quickly wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I haven't heard that in so long Clay, thank you," i mumbled.

Clay smiled. "Of course my baby boy, i will always be proud of you."

I let the tears that were building up fall, it brought back memories of when me and my father would work on something together on his computer, he would tell me that he was proud of me, those were my best memories, other then my memories with Clay of course.

I felt my eyes prick with more tears at the memories, Clay seemed to notice and hugged me tighter against his chest.

"Let it out love," he whispered.

I just let the tears fall, i had been holding them back for way too long. All of the memories of the past years came back, the abuse, the pain, it was all over, i didn't have to be afraid anymore.

I let out a light sob, though the tears were happy, instead full of sadness, they were filled with relief and ease. I knew i was safe now, with Clay holding me tight i knew i would be fine.

He kept rubbing my back gently and telling me that it was okay. Soon i calmed down and i looked up at Clay. He smiled and wiped the last of my tears away with his thumb.

"It's alright to cry love, you need it sometimes," Clay whispered.

I smiled. "I know, thank you Clay." Clay hummed and kissed my head.