Gone Without A Trace

Clay POV:
I woke up cold and with a weird feeling in my gut. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, George wasn't there huh, he usually never wakes up before me-

I looked down where Drista and Quinn fell asleep, but i only saw Quinn there, there was something wrong and my gut was telling me to go to mom.

I got up from the bed to see mom in the living room watching T.V. she looked up at me and smiled.

"Hi honey, i can make breakfast if you're hungry?" She asked, i was feeling too off to eat right now.

"Have you seen George or Drista?" I asked.

"No, i thought they were both still asleep," Mom said.

"Well, George and Drista are gone, they aren't where they fell asleep," i said, i checked the counter for any notes left by the two, but saw nothing.

"They wouldn't have left without a note," i mumbled.

I ran up the stairs and checked my room again, i looked at the window and my eyes widened to see it wide open, i didn't open it last night, it was locked. I had locked it because George was afraid of his parents coming for him.

I ran back downstairs. "Who the fuck, unlocked and opened my window."

Dean looked at me with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"George and Drista are gone and my window is unlocked. I keep it locked and shut ever since his parents broke out. So who came into my room and unlocked and opened the window?" I growled through gritted teeth.

Dean just shrugged and kept eating his toast.

"He was bad for you anyway, Drista will be back soon," Dean said.

"What did you just say," i growled, turning to face him slowly.

"You heard me," he said simply. "You'll thank me later."

"Dean. What did you do?" Mom asked, her voice shaking with anger.

"I didn't do anything," he said.

"Don't fucking lie about this Dean!" I snarled loudly.

Quinn came down the stairs. "Where's Drista? What's going on?" They asked.

"We're about to figure out if this mother fucker tells the GODDAMN TRUTH!" I snapped.

"FINE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST," Dean cracked.

"I talked to his mother, and told her everything," he smirked.

My heart dropped, anger boiled through my veins, i have never felt this feeling of rage before. He did this, he did it to my George, he may be the reason he dies.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him against the counter, tears of anger and fear in my eyes as i glared at him.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU HAVE DONE!?" I screamed.

"As i said, i am doing you a favor," he said.

I lifted him up and slammed him against the counter again. "Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND!? YOU SENT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE TO DIE, I WAS FINALLY HAPPY UNTIL YOU FUCKING RUINED IT! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER!"

"Ashley, get him off of me please," he said.

"No Dean, you've gone too far, i'm calling the police, we're getting a divorce, and a restraining order," mom snapped.

"Ashley don't do this!" He whined.

"But i am Dean, we're over," Mom said stubbornly.

I let go of Dean and ran up to my room, slamming the door. I laid on my bed and started to let out the sobs i was holding back. I was scared, so so scared, what if i never see George again? What if George dies? If he did, i'm not sure what i'd do.

"I'm so sorry!" I wailed. "I promised to protect you!"

I let out more loud sobs and i cried for hours, i had no more tears left, i just stared blankly at my wall, all emotion has left my body, i didn't want to move nor did i want to speak.

There was a knock on the door and i didn't bother to open it, i didn't want to move. I just zoned out i didn't want to talk to anyone.

"-lay did you take your ADHD meds today?" Someone asked.

I just shook my head, knowing i didn't.

"Clay, i know you're upset right now, but the police have been notified and they want to ask you some questions, Phil will be here in a bit okay?" I just nodded again.

They left my room and i sat up and looked around, i spotted the little plush bear i got George the night prior and i felt like crying again. I snatched it off the floor and brought it to mu chest, curling around it and letting out a few sniffles. it didn't even feel like an hour later before the police arrived, Phil came up to my room and i flinched when he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey kiddo," he said softly.

I just sniffled, not responding. "Are you nonverbal right now?"

I could talk, i just couldn't at the moment so i just nodded. He handed me a note pad and a pen, when i grabbed them he noticed the bear in my arms.

"Is that his?" He asked, pointing at the plush.

I nodded. He smiled, before his face softened into a somber one. "I'm gonna ask you a few questions, a few maybe a bit hard to answer, but answer them the best you can."

I nodded and started to click the pen nervously.

"Do you know what happened last night.

Not exactly, but i do know that he was taken by his parents. I wrote.

He nodded after reading it. "Do you know who was involved?"

Dean, and George's mom and stepdad Laura Davidson, and Steve Ashton.

"How was your father involved?" He asked.

My face hardened into a look of anger as i aggressively wrote down my answer; he's not my father, not anymore. And he helped by unlocking and opening my window, allowing them to get inside and take George and Drista.

"Are you sure your window was closed and locked?"

Yes, i've shown George every night that it's closed and locked, he was scared of his patents.

"Alright kiddo, we're gonna take Dean down to the station for interrogation," Phil said. "Just hang in there mate, he'll be back in your arms soon."

I just nodded again, laying back down and curling back around the plush in my arms. I felt like crying again, but i couldn't, i had to stay strong, and believe that he's alive, for my own sake...

Wc: 1101

Song suggestion: Heather

Sorry not sorry 💙💙