Plans

Tw: force feeding more torture- my friends are gonna kill me- ;-;

George POV:
Steve and Laura had left for the night after taking out my gag. i tried to shift comfortably on my seat. That's when it hit me. George you idiot!

I had forgotten to take my phone out of my pocket when i fell asleep! These people were so dumb that they forgot to take it from me!

I looked over to Drista who had passed out a few hours ago. I gently kicked her ankle.

"Drista!" I whisper yelled. "Drista wake up!"

"Please!" I begged.

After a while of gentle kicking and whisper yelling she finally woke up, her hazel eyes dull in the dark room.

"George?" She mumbled.

"I'm sorry for waking you up but i just realized something that could help us get out of here!" I whispered.

"What is it?" She asked, now fully awake.

"They're so dumb! They forgot to take my phone!" I whispered. "I need to turn on my location, it will send Clay a notification, only problem is i can't see my phone."

"I'll help you with that," Drista whispered.

I shifted so i could grab my phone out of the back pocket. "It's at 50%! We're golden!" Drista celebrated.

I turned on my phone and she awed at my home screen background, it was a picture of me and Clay, Clay was kissing my cheek as i smiled brightly.

"Not the time!" I hissed.

"Right, put in your thumbprint idiot!" She snapped, i obliged.

"Now move your thumb up a bit and swipe down," she instructed. "Okay, now to the left and up." I did so. "A little to the right- tap!"

I tapped the screen and i looked at her, she was smiling, we were getting out of here. Before i could turn off my phone, Laura walked in the room, holding a plate of food(?) She slammed it down and yanked the phone from my hand.

"Oh~ aren't you two clever, well, too bad," she threw my phone on the ground and stomped on it with her heel. "You two aren't going ANYWHERE."

She grabbed my jaw, making me open my mouth, she shoveled food down my throat, causing me to choke and try to cough, i couldn't as she shoved more food down my throat.

She did the same to Drista and i could only swallow the remaining food in my throat and cough as air flooded into my lungs.

She left, slamming the door behind her. I turned to Drista with tears in my eyes, she was still coughing, small tears dripping off her jaw.

"I'm so sorry Drista, all of this is my fault, if i had just stayed away from Clay, none of this would've happened," i sobbed.

"Don't say that George," she said sternly. "You came from a broken household, you were just trying to be happy, Clay gives you that, none of this is your fault George."

I just nodded numbly. Please Clay, get us soon...

Clay POV:
I was scrolling through my camera roll, i was looking at a certain photo i took, smiling at it softly, i had taken a picture of him on top of the ferris wheel, looking at me happily.

A notification at the top of my screen made my heart skip a beat; Georgie💙 turned on their location! Tap to see where they are!

My eyes widened and and i immediately tapped on the notification and ran downstairs to mom.

"MOM!" I yelled.

"Hm? Honey what's wrong?" She asked.

"We need to go to the police... Now!" I exclaimed.

"Why? Did you find something?" She asked.
Q
I nodded. "George turned his location on."

She quickly grabbed the keys and ushered me out the door, dialing Phil's work number on the way out.

"Yes Phil?" She asked. "Yes it's Ashley, George turned his location on."

She muttered a few more quick and eager words to him before hanging up. She turned to me with a smile.

"Phil's at the station waiting for us, he told me even if they destroyed the phone, they'll be able to track the location, we'll get them back Clay."

I just nodded. All i could think about was the fact that they were alive, ALIVE! and soon they would be safe. George would be in my arms again and he would be warm and safe. And Quinn would get the closure knowing that their girlfriend is okay.

We pulled into the police station and ran in, Phil greeted us and i showed him the notification.

"Ah, the location is off, but we can still track it," Phil said. "Will! Come here mate!"

A taller male with curly hair and round rimmed glasses- almost like Harry Potter's walked in, he was wearing a mustard yellow sweatshirt and a maroon beanie.

"Hello! I'm Phil's eldest son, Wilbur, but you can just call me Will," he said.

"Yep! Can you trace where this location was?" Phil asked.

"Yes, i can, now move," he said, playfully shoving his father's shoulder. My heart stung with jealousy.

"Alright," Wilbur said when his father moved.

He cracked his knuckles and grabbed a cord from the desk drawer. He plugged it into my phone and then into the computer, he then started typing on the computer.

"And.. Got it!" Wilbur said. "They're in an abandoned wearhouse off elk street."

"Alright, grab the crew, let's get going," Phil said.

"Can i come?" I asked grabbing my phone.

"Not this time kiddo, it's very dangerous," Phil said patting my shoulder.

"But i need to see him!" I begged.

Phil hesitated for a moment. "You can ride in the back."

I thanked him and followed him to his car. The drive was unusually long, most likely because i was eager to get him back. We pulled into the parking lot of the wearhouse and the police got out. I did too but i didn't go with them.

As much as i wanted to, i would hold them back, i didn't want to do that, it may risk George and Drista getting killed.

You'll be back in my arms soon baby, i promise.

Wc: 1031

Song suggestion: masquerade.

Hi 💙