Three

"What's the story upstairs?" Steve said as Thor touched down on the floor beside Steve, Clint, Magdalena and Natasha.

"The power surrounding the cube is impenetrable," Thor said.

"Thor is right. We gotta deal with these guys," Tony's voice came over comms.

"How do we do this?" Natasha asked.

"As a team," Steve said firmly.

"I have unfinished business with Loki," Thor said.

"Yeah, get in line," Clint scoffed.

"Save it. Loki's gonna keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him these things could run wild. We got Stark up top, he's gonna need us..." Steve trailed off as Bruce rode up to them on a small motorbike.

Bruce climbed off, looking around the city with a wince.

"So, this all seems horrible," he said.

"I've seen worse," Natasha said.

"Yeah," Magdalena agreed. Natasha looked at her quickly but Magdalena didn't give in. Natasha looked back at Bruce.

"Sorry," Bruce said.

"No. We could use a little worse," Natasha said.

"Stark? We got him," Steve said into comms.

"Banner?" Tony said.

"Just like you said," Steve said.

"Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you," Tony said.

Tony flew around from the side of the building, the Leviathan following him impatiently. They all looked up with wide eyes.

"I... I don't see how that's a party," Natasha said uneasily.

Magdalena quickly levitated cars around them, building a barrier to keep the bastard monsters at bay for now.

Bruce started walking towards the monster as it flew towards them.

"Dr. Banner. Now might be a really good time for you to get angry," Steve said.

"That's my secret, Captain. I'm always angry," Banner said.

He turned around and transformed into the Hulk immediately. He raised his fist and punched the Leviathan in the nose. The creature started to flip over them but Tony raced back, raising his arm and firing a rocket at the soft part of the Leviathan.

The Leviathan fell down towards them and Magdalena sent the cars flying at the creature. It shattered into pieces and Steve grabbed Magdalena and Natasha. He covered the three of them with his shield.

Magdalena could feel Natasha clinging to her to keep her limbs hidden under the shield and, normally, she would've fought her off, but she was kind of really confused at what the fuck they were up against so she didn't want to risk losing an arm or getting even more hurt.

The group got to their feet when it was safe, all standing with their backs to each other in a circle to survey the city. Magdalena was between Natasha and Thor. Each of them kept looking beside to check Magdalena was still okay, but her face didn't even change as she surveyed the city again.

"Guys," Natasha said slowly, eyes on the portal.

They all looked at the portal. More soldiers and Leviathans were flooding into the sky to infect the streets of New York.

"Call it, Cap," Tony said.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Barton, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or your turn it to ash," Steve said.