Introduction

"Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night changes?"

It's been 5 years since the incident. No one has talked to each other in the same way as earlier. They do make content together except for some people. All of them have changed, their lives have changed, their priorities increased but still, DAMNFAM has been their first topmost priority. None of them show this but mean from the bottom of their heart. They still have the same love, respect, care for each other. They want to meet each other but don't want to either. Let's see what destiny holds for them. Someone is getting married and has invited everyone. Will they be back? This is their last chance to turn long-lost friends into family AGAIN...

So this is season 2 of my first book "FRIENDS THAT TURN INTO A FAMILY AGAIN...". If you haven't read the first season yet then do check that out first. Also, today which is the 10th of August my that book completed 5 months so I thought it's the best day to start season 2 of it...

One more thing wanna clarify this book is a whole DamnFam fanfiction specifically DAMNFAMXMRUNIRUDH but in this season Aasan is a bit more concentrated on. There will be Unnav, AkTk, and Mrunirudh also cute friendship scenes but the story is a bit more of Aasan. It would be like 60-40. 60% is a story related to Aasan and 40% is related to DFXMRUNIRUDH. They would go parallel to each other.

This one is a short book. Around 20 chapters I guess like not my first book which was around 42 chapters... 

So get ready for a Shaadi in DF. A reunion. Shocks. Heart-touching moments. Realizations. Also, tell me if I should include the outfits of everyone for the wedding.

You guys showed immense love to season 1 and I hope you show the same love to this one. 

"GET READY 'COZ IT'S SHAADI TIME. 
AND AND AND NOT A NORMAL WEDDING, A DESTINATION WEDDING IN UDAIPUR.
ALSO, IT'S A DAMNFAM MEMBER'S WEDDING WHICH WON'T GO LIKE A NORMAL ONE."💃💃💃

Keep guessing who is getting married I will see you with the first chapter on 12th Aug. 

Till then Byeee...

Thank you
~Siya✨