2

—- playlist : "crying in the club" (Camila Cabello)

Lunch —-

The rest of the classes I was in were silent, I found out that sunoo was my seat mate for all classes which kind of killed the mood for me because apparently to everyone he doesn't talk at all.

"Hey Chaewon come meet Sunghoon and the rest of the boys!" Siyeon placed her tray of food in front of me with a wide smile while 7 other guys approached the table as well.

"This is Sunghoon my seat mate." She pointed her fingers towards the male who smiled at her.

"Hi I'm Sunghoon, nice to meet you Chaewon."

I bowed towards the male, warmly smiling. "Nice to meet you as well."

"Wait Chaewon? As in Choi Chaewon right?? Doesn't she have twin brothers who used to be in the best football team in school?" Another squeaky voice approached.

I chuckled, nodding my head. "Yea, my brothers Yeonjun and Soobin right?"

"Yes!! They're the ones!! They play so well, I watched them play and I was literally in shock but the skills they have in them! I'm Jake by the way!"

"Oi did she just say Soobin? That man is dating my Noona." Another spoke up, I felt my eyes widen. He never told me that?!

I chocked on the water I was currently drinking, "What?! Soobin has a girlfriend?"

"Oh you didn't know? He's dating my older sister, they graduated together. Yang Jiyeon, if you ever heard of the name. I'm Yang Jungwon if you didn't know future sister in law."

"Aye Sunoo she's your seat mate right? Choi Chaewon?" One very deep voice nudged the cold looking male.

Sunoo slightly nodded without making eye contact with the boy then went back to eating his food. "Yea this is our Sunoo, he's very quiet but we still love him! Also I'm Ni-ki, nice to meet you Chaewon!"

I brought my lips to a small smile, "And I'm Heeseung, then over here we have Jay. And that's all of us." He shrugged staring at the rest of the boys.

The school bell rang meaning that we had free period then dismissal.

"Bye Chaewon, nice talking to you we'll get going." Jake happily waved goodbye towards me where I returned the same back.

—-

I explored our empty school hallways, some students were in the bathroom gossiping about things, other were in the sports field, some were at the garden so the school was practically empty right now.

This school surprisingly had secret staircases, I opened an unfamiliar door on accident and it leaded to staircases. The lights were dimmed and it gave off a creepy feeling.

But who was I to care? I was too careless to think about the danger I could be guided to, I walked all the stairs to be greeted with another door.

What the heck, I just walked a heck a ton of stairs only to find another door, what if it leads to another staircase?

Should I open it?

I decided to open the door, it was a bit hard to open but I used my full force to get in. And nothing bad happened, I was greeted my an illuminating light, the sun.

My eyes fluttered open, the sun was too bright so I could get a clear view of the place I was in.

A roof? The school has secret doors only for a roof to be there?

My shoulders were slammed against the door, someone pushed me. "Who's there?!" The figure's husky voice questioned, he wasn't able to see due to the sun's strong luminance.

"Sunoo?!"

The sun moved towards another direction so the light wasn't near us any more, he opened his eyes meeting them with mine.

The male released the tight grasp he had on my shoulders. "Leave, you're not supposed to be in here." He spoke in a deep voice, immediately averting his eyes away from mine.

"If you're restricting me from coming here, then why are you here? You're not supposed to be here."

"Don't question, leave."

I faced the door, twisting the handle harshly waiting for it to bust open...but the thing was...

It wasn't opening.

—-