10

—— playlist : "my oh my" (Camila Cabello)

"Sunoo I read your paper on the artwork, it was very descriptive. I'm glad you have that type of trust in me to tell me what you have said, you're an excellent student with a sharp mind."

Sunoo bowed towards our teacher, "Thank you very much." He lowly spoke & thanked her.

"I also loved Chaewon's paper, we don't have many people in this school with a bright personality. In society these days people's personalities have shifted into a darker mindset, at least there are some positive people like you still out there."

"Thank you miss!!" I beamed, showing off my bright pearly whites. She chuckled and continued to speak about the student's artwork.

"Class is dismissed, you've done well expressing yourselves. Next week we'll go further into painting and expressing your inner self, I feel like this is the year to do stuff about this topic. Anyways off you all go."

—— free period/time skip

"Hey Chaewon I'm so sorry but could you please put these in the music room, I know it's your busy period but I really have so much on my hand." One of the teachers begged, I took the stacks of papers from their arms and gave them a assuring smile.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it, please get to wherever you need to go you seem to be in a rush."

"Thank you so much! I owe you one!" She thanked before running out the school doors. I made my way towards the music room, I could hear faded music coming from there...a piano?

Was someone playing the piano? I knocked on the door but they didn't seem to pay attention so I entered the room. I placed my stacks of paper on top of the teacher's empty desk... Peeking at the person playing the figure.

"Sunoo?"

The male took his fingers off the key, facing his head towards my direction with disdainful eyes. "What are you doing here." He questioned as if he didn't like my presence.

"I came to drop some papers off, you play the piano?!"

He nodded, taking his eyes off mine. He stood up from his seat to leave but I stopped him, "Hey don't leave! Can you play a piece? Your favorite one." I fluttered my eyelashes.

"No, are you crazy?" He retorted. "Come on just one piece, you played the piano really well I thought someone was playing some music on the screen but it was you."

"If I leave you alone for today will you play it for me?" I pleaded, still waiting for him to respond. He sighed in defeat, bringing his eyes back to me. "Fine."

I smiled in victory, taking my seat on the long piano seat. Sunoo placed his long fingers on the keys, hitting every single key he found on the paper.

He seemed to be very focused on the piece he was playing. He seemed very skilled to me, he hit every single hard key with no hesitation, he was a professional if I were to be honest.

And the melodious symphony came from nothing but his ten fingers, I was impressed.

I closed my eyes, the high keys rang in my ear like it was right in my head. The loud beats echoed the hollow music room, Sunoo finished his piece and stared at the keys.

The room grew tranquil, "why are you still here?" He forwarded his eyes towards me, "Ouch, I was about to leave...no need to remind me."

"Anyways Kim, I'll see you later at Jungwon's. You're a really good pianist by the way, play for me some other time." I patted his shoulders, exiting the room.

——